Notices
Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

UPDATED: So I decided what to do to my car.

Old 11-08-2006, 06:13 PM
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: UPDATE RE: So I decided what to do to my car.

ORIGINAL: RLSH700

Looks good TechmanBD. BTW, you mentioned that if you talked about that over at MF, you would be bashed. Why? Do you get bashed for saying hi or something? Some people are just odd for some unknown reason.

its an odd crowd there, and depending on what day of the week it is, youll get flamed for asking what is the best plug to run with a wet zex kit, and some days youll get made fun of for asking what exhaust sounds the best...there is alot of good information there, but you have to dig through crap to find it...but we are working very hard to cut back on that.
Old 11-13-2006, 05:47 PM
Super Moderator

Sounds deranged (no pun intended)! Good luck trying to fix that. My experience with those type is they will bash a car that anybody who has half a brain knows is faster than their 3.8L powered mid-90s 'Stang, such as a Spirit R/T, and say that it is slower because it has four-doors. Fools!

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts

Old 11-26-2006, 08:44 AM

No harm intended but as I told a guy I met at the AZ show yesterday, "I'm so damn tired of Mustang this and Mustang that". [:@]

Everything from toys to towels. I can not wait to get my Hemi Challenger on the road. I'm going to do with my Hemi just what my old man did to his brothers 428 Corba Jet, run off from one, then wait for it and run off again.

No harm meant!
Old 02-06-2007, 03:11 PM

UPDATED the list on the first page.

Recently added:
FRPP GTA axlebacks. They have a nice rumble sound, but are not LOUD.
FRPP floor mats - Wife bought them for a xmas gift

Prothane Bullit Motor Mounts - This helps when shifting by keeping the motor from twisting to much
Actually I only have 1 in. I wen to take the second out, and from what I can tell, the assembler cross threaded the bolt to the nut on the Kmember and now the weld on the nut broke and the bolt just spins. I have tried several things. Putting a screw driver in between, hoping it would add pressure on the nut so not to move. Tried my air hammer drill. Didn't work. Next, something I didn't want to do is drill a hole in the Kmember below the nut and grab hold from that way. [:@]. I may have to cut the bolt and go to the hardware store and get a new one. But will still need to drill the hole to hold the nut in place. But with just one in, you can feel the difference.

And Paladin, that is fine. I can understand that.