Old 09-28-2006, 03:40 PM
RLSH700
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: So I decided what to do to my car.

ORIGINAL: TechmanBD

Yep Infinity is good stuff, plus I get it for a great price. Kenwood is a very good company for car stereos. I put one in my Silverado, but it got stolen.[:@]. So the place where I had teh truck fixed(during the theft, they tried to steel the whole truck and did some major damage), they put in an Alpine. It was ok, but I prefer Kenwood.

Well I could save the money, but if I were to walk in and trade the mustang in and put more cash down, and drove home in it. I would have to say that I would be a dead man and sleeping in the car.
Yeah I haven't heard very many flattering things about Alpine. A friend of mine had an aftermarket Alpine CD player in his 1994 Intrepid ES and it keep braking over and over again. How is Pioneer in car stereos?

Oh so the problem isn't that you couldn't afford it, it's that the wife wouldn't be pleased about it. Well, there is nothing like the fury and the rage of an angry wife. Maybe right before they redesign the Challenger, you could talk the wife into allowing you to get the Challenger by then.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts