View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 03:07 AM
lear4406

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The tune is on. I had to work Saturday so I moved my oil change up to Friday. After the oil change I went straight to my sons house and installed the Diablo tune. 93 octane with cold air. I have a six speed and the change was more suttle than the automatic of my sons. I could feel it more crisp on the accelerator but other than that... Interesting story, Charlotte Motor Speedway is having a big car deal this week and all the cars are in town. I headed away from my sons house on the way home and I pulled up to a slight incline at the stop light and beside me in the turn lane is an awsome 427 Cobra replica. This car is sounding really good and hitting a mean lick. So I really don't want to mess with this guy because hes turning and he would hand my butt to me. Also I know how it is to drive a nice car and have someone in a Civic jump on you. So nothing but repect from me and I want to pull away from the light normal but respectful. Light goes green and I tried my best to ease out and I get wheel spin... my face goes red with embaressment as I push the clutch down and try again. More wheel spin and now I'm riding the clutch to move out with some kind of dignity. So I can honestly say that it has put some ponies into the engine and I need to reaquiant myself to the clutch on an incline. I will get used to this and have some fun.