View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 10:24 AM
canadiancanuck

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

so I get to work and have message to contact the dealership, and to my surprise have been informed that Chrysler will not be responsible fo rthe damage, however they will respectfully repair the mechanical issue but cannot do this until the body work has been completed...... WTF!!! and that it's best I just contact my insurance and let them deal with it.

So now due to a REPEATED & DOCUMENTED problem, Chrysler is not going to assume any responsibilty and wished me luck on my own. I contacted Chrysler Canada again and was told that I would have to wait 72hrs for a response and that I should just let my insurance handle this. I'm not going to to let my insurance handle this because a: this is a reoccuring mechanical problem, b: my rates will increase and they have stated they will no longer carry the policy on my car as it a mechanical liability.

I love how today's dealerships tend to pass the buck rather than just deal with it professionally and ensure customer service. Nope they just shuffle you out the door and hope you'll just slink away.

I have to say I am beyond frustrated at this point, I am sick to my stomach thinking of a large repair bill that I may have to face to fix this POS only to be stuck with it cause I can't sell it, and it will sit in the garage cause I can't insure it.

I've contacted a lawyer, and conatcted a local news media consumer watch guru to help me, so I now wait to see what else can be done.