View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 01:05 PM
canadiancanuck

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

UPDATE: Well the seemingly long ordeal with his car is over!! Final repair costs are $4464, and the total for the new car is down to $8400 so all in all this has been a $12,864 learning experience for my family. Chrysler is looking after the build and delivery, not the dealership. Priority rush to arrive first week of September. I went down kicking and screaming like a 5yr old getting a flu shot. But took it up the butt just to move on.

There is still a bit of hope that seeing I was very patient and my dealership GM spoke to Chrysler this morning and also confirmed that although I am frustrated, I was never beligerent or disrespectful, and that maybe they assist on the difference of the purchase price. I don't know.. and I'm not putting all my hopes into it, but it would be nice to see a gesture of good will from Chrysler to help restore some faith and assist a customer.

So that's where we stand at this point.

I get my Challenger back for a few days to get the rest of my parts off and out, the dealership wants my old car back to stock, so they are going to swap the exhaust for me, swap out the lowering springs, and take the plastic trim from the new car and let me deal with mine on my own to save costs. So I'll have a new 2010, lowered, dual exhaust, painted skirts, new rubber seeing I want my less than 15km used Toyos rather than the stock POS they stick on these cars, and then decide whether to rekit this car up or sell it.

Last edited by canadiancanuck; 07-28-2009 at 01:11 PM.