View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 10:27 AM
canadiancanuck

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WOOHOOO End in Sight!! I hope

So after sending the car back into the bodyshop this morning for more corrections, I was contacted by another dealership in Edmonton who read my story and called me and made me a fantastic offer. They are going to buy my car from me for a RESPECTABLE price, get me outfitted in a new 2010 Challenger SXT with a few more options for the same price as my 2009.

They shared some insight to Eastside Dodge and Chrysler and I was shocked. I did however drive off the Ford lot with my new F150 for the 72hr satisfaction gaurantee, to ensure this is the truck I am going to keep... which shocked the heck out of me... but I thought it would be fitting to send Chrysler a ThanK You letter to show my appreciation for all they have put me through over the past 9mos with a defunked problematic car they are still unwilling to fix.

I hope you enjoy the letter I sent and I'll posting pictures over the weekend of the old car completely decaled up:

Just wanted to Thank You‏

From Chris Lapointe Sent:October 8, 2009 12:10:38 PM
To: nmy@chrysler.com

Hi Nancy,

I thought I would follow up with a thank you. Chrysler has done a fantastic job of avoiding any and all responsibility of a poor quality car they sold me, that I was able to buy a REAL SUPERIOR product with far better customer service. I just took possession of my new Ford F150 lastnight and the service and support I received throughout my purchasing ordeal has been far superior to that of Chryslers.

I was so excited to drive a SAFE vehicle once again and was even more impressed the new vehicle didn’t breakdown 20 mins after driving off the lot like the Challenger did. I can hardly wait to use my new truck for its first task tomorrow. That is to retrieve my Challenger from the dealership and haul it to my decal store, install the lemon decals I purchased and advertise at no cost to Chrysler, the remarkable unsafe, uninsurable product Chrysler so graciously sold me and refuses to fix, and haul it around the city to Chrysler dealerships and events. I’ll be more than happy to send pictures of the finished result tomorrow night for your records as a reminder of yet another customer Chrysler has flogged off after stealing their money and offering a 5 star warranty on a product that isn’t worth the paper it was written on.

Thank you again for allowing me to enjoy my truck and seeing there are far better companies and manufactures out here that actually want to look after their customers.

You'll be pleased to know I mailed back the Employee Incentive Certificate you sent me, as it is absolutely useless. Maybe you can reissue it to another unfortunate customer who Chrysler refuses to step up and acknowledge a mechanical problem with.

In the future if I am in the market for another abrasive proctologic procedure, I will certainly purchase another Chrysler product.

I look forward to seeing Chrysler representatives at the upcoming civil trial I have filed.

Have a wonderful day Ms. Market

Sincerely
Chris Lapointe