View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 02:41 PM
canadiancanuck

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys, so Eastside refuses to let me have my car, claiming that I have refused to pay my repair bill??? Nowhere have I ever disputed paying the bill, I have maintianed my stand that I think it's not fair, but figured I'll get my money back in teh courts, so I have never refused anything. I own the car out right so I called the police, if they fail to turn over the car when I go in with the truck and trailer to get it Monday, the police will intervien if needed. They were really cool to talk to regarding my issue with the dealership.

SO anyways good news, the car is finally leaving my hands to another dealership who has stepped up and really treated my fiance and I with an amazing amount of respect. They have my new 2010 Challenger at the dealership this morning, and they will have it ready to go to swap over the exhaust come next week when I pick it up.

They offered me more money for my car sight unseen and will offer more when they see the car in person, so I am impressed so far. I upgraded to leather even though I really didn't want it. but eh... why not.

The cars stickers are ready, so I plan on picking up the car, sticking the stickers on at the dealership and then driving off the lot and tote it around the city for a few days until I trailer the beast to Edmonton.

I'm still not backing away from the civil suit and am seeking the repair costs and the loss amount on what I lose on the old car, so in the end I'll basically be out of pocket $954, for a newer car w/ leather.... I'm not going to complain.

Last edited by canadiancanuck; 10-16-2009 at 08:47 AM.