View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 06:18 AM
BLK 6050

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My hat’s off to you as you have more patience than I would have had with the original dealership. It’s amazing to me how many dealers can’t seem to figure out why they are seeing lower sales, blaming it all on the economy…when they seem to be missing the boat by not trying to improve their “customer” care/service. We have a dealership here in Arizona that will give you all kind of “bull” (contrary to their ads) just to make a sale. I even purchased a car from them many years ago before I knew better, but never again.
I am glad it seems to be finally working out for you, as I would hate to see you lose your “Challenger Experience”. I have to say that in my case this Challenger has been the most enjoyable and trouble-free (knock on wood) auto I have ever owned. And it’s like day and night compared to the old Dodges/Plymouths I have owned and do presently own. But, then it’s over 40 years of new technology and so it should be. Again….hope it all works out and you can put this all behind you…………………….
(And, do post pictures of your "Lemoned" Challenger...)