Thread: Hi from Spain!!
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 09:08 AM
wp23n

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2emes
Hello from the old Europe:

Well, hard to talk about me. (I guess everybody says the same). (I guess everybody says this also). (And this)...

My first approach to American cars was my Cadillac Allante. What can I say?. Just that it made me love your cars, guys. I owned a lot of cars, so I used to buy used ones at nice prices. I even owned a Mercedes SL. Well, nothing compared to that Cadillac. Uff, how much I miss it.

Now I own a Jeep Jk and I'm planning to buy a new Challenger, although I will buy a SE V6. This engine is more than enough for a country like Spain, with so many stupid restrictive laws about speed and noise.

I would have prefered a convertible one, but, as I may see, Dodge won't make it. At least by the moment. I hope that in the future...

So, the same that I did with my Jeep, before buying the Challenger I want to know all the aspects about it through the Forum.

Ok, see you later.

PS: My dreamed car always was the 70' Convertible Challenger. Not enough money to get a nice one now
welcome to the site, nothing wrong with the V6 its what i own and more than enough power for me also.