Notices
New Member Area Are you new to DodgeChallenger.com? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Hi from Spain!!

Old 02-18-2010, 08:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi from Spain!!

Hello from the old Europe:

Well, hard to talk about me. (I guess everybody says the same). (I guess everybody says this also). (And this)...

My first approach to American cars was my Cadillac Allante. What can I say?. Just that it made me love your cars, guys. I owned a lot of cars, so I used to buy used ones at nice prices. I even owned a Mercedes SL. Well, nothing compared to that Cadillac. Uff, how much I miss it.

Now I own a Jeep Jk and I'm planning to buy a new Challenger, although I will buy a SE V6. This engine is more than enough for a country like Spain, with so many stupid restrictive laws about speed and noise.

I would have prefered a convertible one, but, as I may see, Dodge won't make it. At least by the moment. I hope that in the future...

So, the same that I did with my Jeep, before buying the Challenger I want to know all the aspects about it through the Forum.

Ok, see you later.

PS: My dreamed car always was the 70' Convertible Challenger. Not enough money to get a nice one now
Old 02-18-2010, 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by 2emes
Hello from the old Europe:

Well, hard to talk about me. (I guess everybody says the same). (I guess everybody says this also). (And this)...

My first approach to American cars was my Cadillac Allante. What can I say?. Just that it made me love your cars, guys. I owned a lot of cars, so I used to buy used ones at nice prices. I even owned a Mercedes SL. Well, nothing compared to that Cadillac. Uff, how much I miss it.

Now I own a Jeep Jk and I'm planning to buy a new Challenger, although I will buy a SE V6. This engine is more than enough for a country like Spain, with so many stupid restrictive laws about speed and noise.

I would have prefered a convertible one, but, as I may see, Dodge won't make it. At least by the moment. I hope that in the future...

So, the same that I did with my Jeep, before buying the Challenger I want to know all the aspects about it through the Forum.

Ok, see you later.

PS: My dreamed car always was the 70' Convertible Challenger. Not enough money to get a nice one now
welcome to the site, nothing wrong with the V6 its what i own and more than enough power for me also.
Old 07-03-2010, 03:20 PM

Default Nice cars in Spain

I was stationed in Rota, Spain from 1982-1986. Shipped over my 1981 Camaro and had a blast. Learned quickly which streets to avoid. Some of the streets in Rota were verrrrry narrow.

Anyway, have a good one.

Steven

Old 07-05-2010, 02:29 PM

Having driven in Europe a couple of times in the past I have to agree that most roads on your side of the "pond" were not built for American sized cars. It would definitively be a challenge to drive a Challenger through many of your towns. But, it would be a blast on the open road!!

When I was in Germany many years ago, there was a guy who was touring Europe with a full size Chevy crew cab dualie that had a camper on the back!!!

Welcome to the Forum...............
Old 07-06-2010, 03:26 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum. Send of pics. of the streets you drive on.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.