Thread: Too Much Bling?
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 10:09 PM
PlmCrazy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Cuda340
That's exactly the way I feel. The mods on my SRT have been confined to MOPAR items (i.e., T-shifter, Challenger carpets, sills, CAI, and BT engine dress-up items). Less is sometimes more!
Less might be more, unless you are trying to do something specific or have an overall theme in mind. Personally I'm trying to re-create that which was lost when I got my greetings from Uncle Sam letter oh so long ago. Can't afford an orignal and don't have the skillset to do a restore, so I'm mixing old with new.

Eibach Pro Kit is installed (springs with front & rear adjustable sway bars), Magnaflow exhaust & MOPAR CAI are on, Trinty is programed & installed. So are a couple of "little" bling parts like T-Handle Shifter, Billet pedals & a coupe of billet engine caps. The new three-piston calipers are in the garage, and the hood is on order & will go for paint as soon as it gets here. Oh & the ported 85mm throtle body swap & dyno run are schedule for 5/14/2010.

At damn near a grand for every mod I do I don't think I'm ending up with Ricer-Boy anything.
Attached Images