Old 11-07-2006, 08:18 PM
Jeremiah 29:11
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Original 1970 Dodge Challenger Gets Foose Treatment

For $200,000 you really gotta want a Foose Challenger.

Original 1970 Dodge Challenger Gets Foose Treatment

Date posted: 11-07-2006

HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif. — Unique Performance and Foose Design have transformed original 1970 and 1971 Dodge Challengers with contemporary wheels, engines, suspensions, transmissions and interiors. The limited-edition supercars are on sale now, with a price tag starting at $189,000.

Engine choices include a 360-horsepower 5.7-liter "modern" Hemi or a 540-hp Mopar 426 Hemi linked to a Tremec TKO five-speed transmission and a custom hydraulic clutch. The Foose Challenger features a Unique Performance Products rear suspension, Baer four-wheel disc brakes, staggered Foose wheels and BFGoodrich tires. Styling cues include Foose emblems, a custom front grille, shaved bumpers and a custom hood. Each car has a unique serial number.

Interior features include two-tone high bucket seats in either vinyl or leather with suede inserts, a carbon-fiber gauge package and a leather-wrapped steering wheel.

The first production Foose Challenger will be sold at the 2007 Barrett-Jackson Auction in Scottsdale, Arizona.

What this means to you: If the Foose name is what you're after, this Challenger is a steal. If you're just looking for a nicely built Challenger, you're better off getting an original and building it yourself.

For a mere $200,000 you, too, can own a Foose Challenger.

[IMG]local://upfiles/17/25920CD5B9194D489E9AF3492646FB77.jpg[/IMG]
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.