View Single Post
Old 11-24-2006, 04:39 PM
airfueleddie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: My Shaker N-96 1970 Challenger R/T

To be honest with you 1Badmirada I thought Fred,(shop tech.), said 400H.P. and 405 Tq. but he was also talking on the cell phone and was also discussing the other cars they were going to run that day including the project Holley RoadRuner with the INDY motor. I also cant hear worth a damn on them little buggers. But the last time we talked they were still working on my carbs? So I am gonna guess 350 H.P. 380 TQ. RWHP I would be happy with that also the Mustang 1750 is a tough dyno a stock 426 Hemi does about 340 H.P. and 380 torque a viper about the same except it makes a little more torque. Its a tough dyno!! The main reason, Mirada, to run it in the first place was to get rid of a nasty bog from the sixpack, especially going to WOT, the transition, the pro-max parts are awesome. The man to talk to at Pro-max is Ben, I ordered the complete six-pack kit which is the billet metering blocks, billet rear baseplate with canted A/F screws to allow adjustability without removing the carbs, a fistfull of jets and no-stick Holley gaskets. It cost 421.00 delivered to your door, Beating that 428 Cobra-Jet or SS454 = Priceless