View Single Post
Old 11-26-2006, 06:15 PM
airfueleddie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: My Shaker N-96 1970 Challenger R/T

Yes its my only one. I appreciate the compliments,Paladin,1bad,jeremiah, and yes I gently clean it everytime I take it "out" and have driven it 7 times since recieving it back from MCR in July of 06. I "thought" about doing it myself but working on cars is different than doing a nut and bolt resto, which this rare Dodge deserved, plus I would have had to farm out the engine, paint , trim, chrome ecttt. no really good "shops" around my area and yes there are some nice fords and gm cars around here but go to a quality paint shop around here with a vintage MoPar and they will tell you ,Yeah well take yer money but WONT guarantee anything! Then I met John Balow's crew and discussed the project with them. I am glad I made the decision to let one of the best shops(old world Wisconsin craftsmanship, no it aint cheap)) around do it,(they won the MoPar nats in ,1998 or 99 with a 1957 Chrysler 300D 392Hemi,convertible,black and white two/tone, overall winner. Their paint and metal work is truly breathtaking! I am going to "bomb"my PowerRam W-150 4x4 though, and I want to install a smallblock stroker! BTW www.musclecarrestorations.com for anyone interested in some awesome MoPars! BTW get drool rag ready!!!