View Single Post
Old 12-01-2006, 10:15 AM
1 Bad Mirada
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Test drove a Dodge today

ORIGINAL: RLSH700

I'm not getting involved with this complaining fest about prices when we don't even know about this stuff for sure. Patrick, if you so love the Vette why don't you just get one already since you think the world of it. Remember when you buy a Chevy your getting a Chevy.

Awsure, I'm betting the SUV you test drove was the new Dodge Nitro which is on a larger Jeep Liberty platform. Was it an R/T model?
i will not hijack awsure's post, but i will start a new one to discuss this...[8D]

i like the look of the nitro alot..it would be great with the hemi...

and having driven an srt8 on a closed circuit, ive never driven a car, ESPECIALLY a big sedan, that pulls like that, shy of the mirada. you would think that a big car with huge wheels would lag a little off the line, but i hammered it off the line, it spun a shade, and off we went...then, when we hit the first turn, i expected it to handle like a 425hp 4200lb sedan..but it handled better than my little stratus...thats why we are considering a 300C srt8 if the challenger price isnt reasonable...i cant imagine that same powerful engine mated to a more efficient manual transmission.