View Single Post
Old 02-02-2007, 10:45 AM
leo segovia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default why a Challenger?

I'm learning in this forum tons about cars, more than just being a fan of the design.
Things about engines, weigth, speed, restrictions, etc are becoming a common language to me, and I feel I'm becoming more than a guy that will based all his knowledge about his challenge just by reading a brochure.

But.... I want to share another thing.... I've saved money to buy a new car since 3 years ago... back then I had no idea the challenger nor the Camaro was coming, just knew about the mustang and then it was my target.

Personally my intention is to buy a muscle car that will become a classic, that I'll be able to ride in 15 years and still look like a classic..... let's put it this way... I used to love the 95 mustang but know I don't seem to like it that much... it feels like just a fashion trend that can pass away within years.

But I don't feel that with the new mustang nor the upcoming challenger.....

So my question to all.... is it the challenger a car you plan to keep, restore, modify and care for long time? or perhaps yes you'll buy it, enjoy it but it something new comes around you won't hesitate to sell and say "next!"

Gracias!