View Single Post
Old 02-07-2007, 07:17 PM
RLSH700
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Old vs. New Challenger

ORIGINAL: Jeremiah 29:11

One thing that just happened is that I had to have the rack and pinion worked on because it was leaking fluid. Very unusual for only 25K miles.
That wasn't unheard of just very rare. I never have figured out what caused those problems since mine hasn't had that problem knock on wood.

Regarding your comment about your Dad buying the first cars he sees, just take him to a Dodge dealership and make sure the Viper is parked in the front by the door.

Do you think that would work? Maybe he would let you drive sometime.

Our Five Star dealership always has one parked inside by the front door and outside as well. They sure look awesome and mean. When I have time, I crawl inside sometimes.

My only complaint with the Viper is the space is cramped and I am not that big, and outside viewing when shifting lanes is horrible.
LOL![sm=lol.gif] Now that's an original idea, but unfortunatley he would complain that it wouldn't have enough room for his HP 4100 LaserJet, nor his boxes full of tax papers.

I wish our dealership had one but my hometown is about as likely to have a brand new Viper on the front lot as they are to have "The King" ("Thank you very muuch!") visit our hometown. It would sit on the lot long than the 2002 Firebird Trans Am that the GM dealership is yet to sell (they have never been able to sell it and it is techincally speaking brand new, no previous owners). My hometown is practically dead.

So I take it that you have test driven it before? If so beyond being cramped, what's it like? I hope it isn't as bad as my aunt's '99 SL500 was.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts