Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   Appearance (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/appearance-13/)
-   -   Few new toys for the car (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/appearance-13/few-new-toys-car-5824/)

canadiancanuck 01-21-2009 05:48 AM

RE: Few new toys for the car

hahahaha the bad thing is Ros, it has been +10C this week, and everything here is melting, I did wash the car Friday night andMonday aftrenoon, that's how bad it is in less than a day, I'm hoping I can get the exhaust system on this weekend.

BLK 6050 01-21-2009 06:56 AM

Looking good...and yes I think I see a "Wash Me" sign hand written on your Challenger....:D
Does it snow in Canada?:D
Just kidding..been there, done that...drove my Motorhome through your beautiful country on my way to Alaska three years ago, and saw two restored second generation Chargers and a 70 Challenger drive by within 30 minutes after crossing the border...nice welcome...

mss3dodge 01-21-2009 09:07 AM

09Chllngrlvr,
I have a stone white R/T and I got the mud guards installed as part of my deal, but the same ones are available from the WWW.MOPARSUPERCENTER web site. There are 2 sizes (front and back). They are black and blend in nicely with the bottom black trim. The front guards are much smaller than the back - so it does not look like overkill. I'm glad I bought them.

ORIGINAL: 09Chllngrlvr

Do you have any pictures of the mud guards? I've been looking at getting set but I'm not sure if I like them as they will contrast against the stone white color of my car and they look very large.

canadiancanuck 01-21-2009 02:27 PM

UPDATE:

went and washed the car at lunch today....... everyone feel better now???

........I do :D:D:D

Paladin06 01-21-2009 03:54 PM

OMG. I hope you washed the engine compartment[:@].

RoswellGrey 01-21-2009 05:40 PM

See what I mean, CC? You just can't please him. Paladin's never seen a Challenger actually in use. ;)

canadiancanuck 01-21-2009 08:12 PM

^LOL Paladin, has your car even touched the road? have you even let the car out of the bubble??? yes I cleaned the engine..... I had to cause I installed my HID's tonight... they look snazzy!!!! woot woot

tskatz 01-22-2009 04:04 AM

ORIGINAL: 09Chllngrlvr

Do you have any pictures of the mud guards? I've been looking at getting set but I'm not sure if I like them as they will contrast against the stone white color of my car and they look very large.
Here is a Pic.

[IMG]local://upfiles/1970/0219BA5404184D7B8156EF1E39D56E3D.jpg[/IMG]

Paladin06 01-22-2009 10:22 AM

:D CRUSH gets a kill and a car show every weekend. If it doesn't rain.;)

:D

ORIGINAL: canadiancanuck

^LOL Paladin, has your car even touched the road? have you even let the car out of the bubble??? yes I cleaned the engine..... I had to cause I installed my HID's tonight... they look snazzy!!!! woot woot
:D

09Chllngrlvr 01-22-2009 05:30 PM

tskatz,

I was hoping mss3dodge would post a picture of the mud guards. [&o] I've them on a black. They blend in pretty good. I'm affraid that on the stone white they will stick out like a sore tumb. [&:]