Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   Appearance (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/appearance-13/)
-   -   Few new toys for the car (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/appearance-13/few-new-toys-car-5824/)

BLK 6050 01-23-2009 05:15 AM

RE: Few new toys for the car

There is a guy in our car club that has a new silver 09 RT with the mud guards, both front and back. They really don't look that bad, don't forget that you have black along the bottom of the rocker panels....

mss3dodge 01-23-2009 09:11 AM

Sorry, I tried to post the original picture, but it told me the file was too large! So I'm trying a compressed version...

ORIGINAL: 09Chllngrlvr

tskatz,

I was hoping mss3dodge would post a picture of the mud guards. [&o] I've them on a black. They blend in pretty good. I'm affraid that on the stone white they will stick out like a sore tumb. [&:]

[IMG]local://upfiles/1060/F19C882A81DD4653A6DFCDAA498A4D0A.jpg[/IMG]

mss3dodge 01-23-2009 01:53 PM

OK 09Chllngrlvr (and anyone else whom cares), here is another attempt at sending a larger picture of my car with the mud guards. Man I hate not driving it right now...[:@]

ORIGINAL: mss3dodge

Sorry, I tried to post the original picture, but it told me the file was too large! So I'm trying a compressed version...

ORIGINAL: 09Chllngrlvr

tskatz,

I was hoping mss3dodge would post a picture of the mud guards. [&o] I've them on a black. They blend in pretty good. I'm affraid that on the stone white they will stick out like a sore tumb. [&:]

[IMG]local://upfiles/1060/F19C882A81DD4653A6DFCDAA498A4D0A.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/1060/3AF2479783E94A5E98485338101BBAFE.jpg[/IMG]

Paladin06 01-23-2009 05:58 PM

Hope to join that club real soon. :D

ORIGINAL: BLK 6050

There is a guy in our car club that has a new silver 09 RT with the mud guards, both front and back. They really don't look that bad, don't forget that you have black along the bottom of the rocker panels....

RRUNNER 01-24-2009 05:57 AM

These are still available...if you hurry. ;)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_Car-...1%7C240%3A1318

ORIGINAL: Paladin06

Hope to join that club real soon. :D

ORIGINAL: BLK 6050

canadiancanuck 01-28-2009 11:45 AM

EVEN MORE NEW TOYS!!

just beauty items really, new Challenger Plate Frame, Hood Pins w/ lanyards, GTS Clear headlamp covers (protection) and a custom trunk liner. Springs are going on this weekend as I'm tired of looking at the box when I pull into the garage every night. then finally my exhaust.... and I think that my baby is all done.

Ordered my custom plates yesterday..... they will be here in 2weeks. Can't wait!!

of course we all say that and we find more stuff to add on, but i think I am fifnished, well after the SC.... then I'm finished.

Paladin06 01-28-2009 12:12 PM

Where did you get the trunk liner? Is it the floor or deck liner?

ORIGINAL: canadiancanuck

EVEN MORE NEW TOYS!!

just beauty items really, new Challenger Plate Frame, Hood Pins w/ lanyards, GTS Clear headlamp covers (protection) and a custom trunk liner. Springs are going on this weekend as I'm tired of looking at the box when I pull into the garage every night. then finally my exhaust.... and I think that my baby is all done.

Ordered my custom plates yesterday..... they will be here in 2weeks. Can't wait!!

of course we all say that and we find more stuff to add on, but i think I am fifnished, well after the SC.... then I'm finished.

canadiancanuck 01-28-2009 01:45 PM

I'm getting the deck liner done , there is a local auto upholstery shop here that can do it for a really decent price and match the fabric of the interior carpet. It just finishes the car off and looks nicer when the trunk is open.