Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   Challenger News (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/challenger-news-27/)
-   -   Challenger shifts its power pitch (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/challenger-news-27/challenger-shifts-its-power-pitch-3454/)

JJMPB 06-11-2008 08:32 AM

RE: Challenger shifts its power pitch

sounds like the weight of the SE Challenger

Albeeno 06-11-2008 09:17 AM

Estimated monthly fuel expense for the SRT8? [:@]

RoswellGrey 06-11-2008 10:07 AM

The way things are going, maybe the WEEKLY expense. Gas here has gone up 12 cents since Memorial Day weekend got over.

Albeeno 06-11-2008 10:15 AM

OUCH! Yesterday I paid $4/gallon for 87 here in the People's Republic of Massachusetts for the first time eva!

RoswellGrey 06-11-2008 10:35 AM

It will come to the Democratic People's Republic of South Texas soon. Memorial Day weekend, gas was $3.79 (regular). Last night, it was $3.91. What gets me since I get off work at 1 a.m. is that when I come home at night now, there is NO traffic anywhere, and there always used to be a lot. At a couple bars I frequent, the only times they have any business now is Friday and Saturday. Obviously, people are driving a lot less, which means less gas is being sold. So when do the "laws" of supply and demand come into play? There should be PLENTY of supply now and less demand ...

Billionaire 06-11-2008 10:37 AM

Gas is $4.50 in so cal.
Time to buy a scooter!
70 miles to the gallon baby!

RoswellGrey 06-11-2008 10:48 AM

ORIGINAL: Billionaire

Gas is $4.50 in so cal.
Time to buy a scooter!
70 miles to the gallon baby!

And there's a drought here, which means rains is not a problem. ;)

DSkippy 06-11-2008 12:31 PM

It will come to the Democratic People's Republic of South Texas soon. Memorial Day weekend, gas was $3.79 (regular). Last night, it was $3.91. What gets me since I get off work at 1 a.m. is that when I come home at night now, there is NO traffic anywhere, and there always used to be a lot. At a couple bars I frequent, the only times they have any business now is Friday and Saturday. Obviously, people are driving a lot less, which means less gas is being sold. So when do the "laws" of supply and demand come into play? There should be PLENTY of supply now and less demand ...
You can't see the onslaught of Chinese cars devouring the world's oil....but they are...on money we sent them for $10 dvd players.....repent cheap chinese goods purchaser's the end is near!;)

kramtrah 06-11-2008 07:38 PM

$4.28 a gallon here now in Seattle

RoswellGrey 06-12-2008 01:12 AM

ORIGINAL: kramtrah

$4.28 a gallon here now in Seattle
No WONDER everyone there is sleepless! :D