Notices
Challenger News This section is only for articles pertaining to, or containing information about the new Dodge Challenger.

dodgechallenger.com/forums linked to dodge.com at Yahoo

Old 12-08-2007, 04:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dodgechallenger.com/forums linked to dodge.com at Yahoo

Check the Dodge site, folks. http://www.dodge.com/en/ .
Click on Challenger from the drop down list of vehicles. Then click on Yahoo's One Stop Shop tab at the bottom.
http://epweb1.auto.vip.re4.yahoo.com/dodgechallenger/

1 Bad Mirada, RLSH700 - your forum has national exposure now......if it didn't already.

Old 12-08-2007, 08:09 PM
Super Moderator

Default RE: dodgechallenger.com/forums linked to dodge.com at Yahoo

Yeah, I saw that earlier today as well looking for new updates on Dodge's site itself. How 'bout that? You're almost being linked directly from Mother Mopar! Congrats!

Old 12-09-2007, 01:36 PM
Super Moderator

Yep, we be "Bad to the Bone"
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 12-09-2007, 03:22 PM

Well on the positive side of things, since you folks have so masterfully been moderating things for us, it's nice that Dodge recognizes excellence from the very best Challenger forum out there. While I read this thing for well over the past year, and then finally registered as a forum member in May, and lastly have started adding comments just recently, just wanted to thank you folks for an informative, yet very fun year living the dream with you.
Old 12-09-2007, 03:42 PM
Super Moderator

Well, while we are at it, I would like to give thanks also.

1BadMirada, thanks for giving us moderators whom you have entrusted the free rein to run a "family friendly forum" and supporting us
when we have to make those hard decisions. Thanks also go to your lovely bride who does an awesome job in supporting you on these forums as well.

RLSH700, thanks for all your help in keeping all of these sections running smoothly and all of your automotive knowledge for the last couple of years.

lear4406, thanks for rounding out the team and providing all of your knowledge, support and helping members with Challenger questions

You guys are fun and a joy to work with.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.