Notices
Challenger News This section is only for articles pertaining to, or containing information about the new Dodge Challenger.

Employee Pricing for all

Old 01-23-2009, 06:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Employee Pricing for all

I just read that Chrysler will offer employee pricing on ALL vehicles, plus a cash rebate starting on the 26th.
Old 01-23-2009, 06:26 AM

Default RE: Employee Pricing for all

Let's see if the Challenger is excluded (saw nothing stating it was) like the Vette always is when Chevy has special pricing......
Old 01-23-2009, 06:55 AM

Sometime, in the recent past, it was actually on there. Granted, I don't believe it was the ZR-1, but it was the Covertte none the less. Much like I would assume that it wouldn't be the SRT line if they are going to do it on the Challenger. That kind of puts me in a delima however. There is a Challenger on the lot right now that they are offering $2,000 off. It would mean that I would have to give up my order, not that it's being built anyway, to take this one, but why take the $2,000 if it comes with employee pricing? I'm just worried someone else would get it first. Wonder if that's why the sales person was so eager to go ahead and allow the $2,000 off without a fight at all when they had a + $10,000 ADM sticker on the window.
Old 01-23-2009, 09:22 AM

Well, don't know how credible the site is, but here is more information.

Chrysler announces “Employee Pricing Plus Plus” program for all new 2008, 2009 models
Posted: January 22nd, 2009
Filed under: Chrysler, Industry News

Hoping to come back from a 30 percent decline in U.S. sales last year, Chrysler announced today that it is offering employee pricing on all 2008 and 2009 models. In addition to the employee price, customers will be eligible for cash discounts of up to $3,500 for 2009 models and up to $6,000 on 2008 models. Zero percent financing is available for up to 48 months.

The program, which kicks off on Monday Jan. 26, will include a national advertising campaign.

Oh, and for those of you wondering if the Dodge Challenger is included in the new program. Chrysler said that “all customers will receive employee price on all 2008 and 2009 Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge vehicles” - so we’re guessing that’s a yes. However, Chrysler did say that the Dodge Sprinter is not included in the program.

Press Release:

Chrysler LLC Announces New “Employee Pricing Plus Plus” Program for All Customers

- New vehicle customers receive employee price on all 2008 and 2009 Chrysler, Jeep® and Dodge vehicles
- Customers also receive discounts of up to $3,500 on 2009 model year vehicles and $6,000 on 2008 model year vehicles
- Zero percent financing is available for up to 48 months
- $1,000 consumer bonus cash is available on most models when financed at Chrysler Financial or local credit
- New program is effective beginning on Jan. 26, 2009

Auburn Hills, Mich., Jan 22, 2009 - Chrysler LLC announced today that it will offer the new “Employee Pricing Plus Plus” program to all customers toward the purchase or lease of a new 2008 or 2009 Chrysler, Jeep® or Dodge vehicle. In addition to the employee price, customers will be eligible for cash discounts of up to $3,500 for 2009 model year vehicles and up to $6,000 on 2008 model year vehicles. Chrysler Financial is also offering zero percent financing to qualified customers for up to 48 months. Other finance terms and rates are also available.

“Chrysler is offering America the same pricing our employees receive through the new ‘Employee Pricing Plus Plus’ program with great savings off the Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price, plus cash discounts of up to $3,500 on 2009 models, plus zero percent financing through Chrysler Financial,” said Steven Landry, Executive Vice President – North American Sales, Marketing, Mopar Parts and Service. “With affordable financing available and some of the best pricing we have offered in recent months, this really is a great time to visit a Chrysler, Jeep or Dodge dealer.”

The “Employee Pricing Plus Plus” incentive program is available to all customers beginning on Mon., Jan. 26. Dodge Sprinter is not included in this program.

The new “Employee Pricing Plus Plus” program will be featured in a comprehensive ad campaign starting Jan. 26, and includes national print, broadcast and digital media. The overall campaign continues with the “Driving America” theme combined with the newly available Employee Pricing.

http://www.egmcartech.com/2009/01/22...8-2009-models/
Old 01-23-2009, 10:10 AM

Does anyone know how much the employee discount will be??
Old 01-23-2009, 11:42 AM

im pretty sure its 3-5% off invoice...plus 1000 off for using chrysler financing....+0% financing for 4 years....+ the other rebates....and probably owner loyalty discount.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm taste gooooood
Old 01-23-2009, 12:26 PM

I have used the employee discount tool at work and it looks like the employee discount on a $38,000 RT is about $3,700. Good luck!
ORIGINAL: lew showrank

Does anyone know how much the employee discount will be??
Old 01-24-2009, 08:30 AM
Super Moderator

They do stunts like this and they wonder why their resale value is weak and why they build up inventories like this. They need to stop doing this every time they get into a bind.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts

Old 01-24-2009, 09:46 AM

Well, went to the dealer on Friday and he said that the e-mail that he received from Chrysler doesn't say anything about the Challenger being on the list for employee pricing. He's suppose to look into it further and get back with me, but so far I haven't heard anything. If I hear something today then I'll let everyone know. If not, we'll all know by Monday.
Old 01-24-2009, 10:46 AM

wait till monday....trust me, dealers will say anything to you so you buy now instead ofmonday.

Quick Reply: Employee Pricing for all