Notices
Challenger News This section is only for articles pertaining to, or containing information about the new Dodge Challenger.

Flames and DaimlerChrysler announce partnership

Old 08-04-2006, 08:01 PM
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Flames and DaimlerChrysler announce partnership

NHL: FLAMES: Flames and DaimlerChrysler announce partnership

/noticias.info/ Calgary, AB - The Calgary Flames and DaimlerChrysler announced today an exciting new sponsorship and marketing agreement for the 2006-2007 NHL season. The Alberta Dodge Dealers Association has teamed up with the Flames in this non-exclusive category as a major sponsor intent on providing added value to the Flames Hockey experience.

"DaimlerChrysler Canada and the Alberta Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Dealers are very proud to be once again associated with the Calgary Flames,” said DaimlerChrysler Western Business Center Manager Rick Goslin. “We are looking forward to another successful season, one that will showcase the talent on the ice and the many new product offerings from DaimlerChrysler. We would like to wish the Flames success in the 2006/2007 NHL season."

The Pengrowth Saddledome will have a dynamic new look this season as DaimlerChrysler will be displaying vehicles at all events on the main concourse providing hockey fans the opportunity to view Chrysler’s exciting line of 2007 models. In addition, DaimlerChrysler will introduce an “enter to win” contest at all six Calgary and area dealers that will give Flames fans the opportunity to win tickets to Flames games. The lucky winners will also receive the special opportunity of a unique test drive of a brand new Chrysler vehicle on the ice at the Pengrowth Saddledome.

“The Calgary Flames are excited to have DaimlerChrysler back on board as a key sponsor of our hockey team,” said Flames Vice President, Advertising and Marketing Jim Bagshaw. “We look forward to working closely with DaimlerChrysler and the Alberta Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep dealers in showcasing their many vehicles and products over the 2006-07 season. This partnership will also provide added value to Flames fans through exciting promotional activity throughout the season.”

DaimlerChrysler Canada is the third largest vehicle manufacturer in Canada. The Chrysler Group will launch 9 all-new products in 2006 in Canada – more than in any other year in its history – including the Chrysler Aspen, Jeep® Wrangler, Jeep® Compass, Dodge Caliber and Dodge Nitro. In addition, DaimlerChrysler recently announced that Dodge Challenger will return to production after a nearly 35-year hiatus. The all-new Dodge Challenger will debut as a 2008 model in calendar-year 2008.

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.