Notices
Challenger News This section is only for articles pertaining to, or containing information about the new Dodge Challenger.

Have you seen the Challenger countdown clock lately?

Old 01-02-2008, 10:32 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Have you seen the Challenger countdown clock lately?

I wonder if they'll have some footage online by 12:00 of the Challenger unveiling, then I might be able to watch it in school.

Or i could do my work on the school yearbook and not fail the easy class.
Old 01-02-2008, 05:13 PM

jeremiah 29:11, you're right, it has been long. I wish too that I hadn't simply been a reader early on, but have been reading this wonderful forum nearly the entire two years. You all have been what have kept me far more up to date than any other source, so finally after sitting on the side, figured I could show my enthusiasm better by joining into the fray. This forum has allowed me to be overly anxious, but calm as well with the myriad of detail, speculation, and just plain fun in the information presented. None of us really know one another, but we sure have a tight bond with the Challenger, and your continued devotions in God add another special part for me. Thanks for being a great part of this hugely anticipated release this year.

As for the countdown clock, it is one of the many saved links I have, but only peridically visited since we have known for some time the actual date for release, it is only an observation and not something of dire need.
Old 01-02-2008, 07:21 PM
Super Moderator

Well we are glad you are here and decided to join us. We always have a lot of visitors.....like today we have 9 members and 430 guests that are afraid to join for one reason or another.

This is a family friendly forum and I think that is what makes it the best Dodge Challenger website on the planet.

Thanks for your contributions thus far and for being bold for the Lord.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 01-02-2008, 07:37 PM

ORIGINAL: Jeremiah 29:11

I like taking new Challenger pictures and making them desktops fairly often.

Having the countdown would bore me stiff and I have to believe that it sucks up too much computer resources
because it has to poll the web every second.

I am usually making my computer come to its knees too much to implement that anyways.

We also have several big gamers in the household that always makes the wired high speed keep busy and
I am always downlong files as big a 600M bytes plus I do total computer backups to a server in another state.
lol keeps you busy plus being on the forums a heck of a lot
Old 01-02-2008, 07:41 PM
Super Moderator

Certainly a lot of fun when you are talking about the Challenger. Kinda like going to a car show with a bunch of guys.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.