Notices
Challenger News This section is only for articles pertaining to, or containing information about the new Dodge Challenger.

How Are You Passing The Days?

Old 06-30-2008, 07:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: How Are You Passing The Days?

Worst!!! I could tell you what it's really like but they would boot me from the forum.

ORIGINAL: tdub2112

Ouch Paladin! That's like..... Seeing your new baby for 5 minutes and then it being hauled off to be checked over for 5 hours!
Old 07-01-2008, 04:57 AM

Waiting...hoping..praying..dreaming..crying..etc. I read about the issues with the 08's and hold my breath that we dont see them with the 09's. I come to this site everyday and read the updates as often a possible, hoping to see the logjam of 08's finally cleared. I really really really want to see everyone with an 08 get their cars and be happy! Because, this means mine is not far behind and I can be happy!!!
Old 07-01-2008, 05:51 AM

I am getting deployed for a month and half! So not that the Chally wont be on my mind but I will have 4 to 5 weeks of long hot busy days and nights!
Old 07-01-2008, 08:54 AM

I'm joing the broken hearted group....just signed up on this site yesterday...I feel like I'm at an AA meeting (lol)....but I can't wait either....time to work on my "honey-do" list!
Old 07-01-2008, 04:25 PM

With all of the kids away for a few weeks, my wife and I took a ride after work today. We,ve been saving all our pennies for the 09 SRT,s arrival, so we splurged on a Starbucks coffee and drove to the Dodge dealership where we bought her Charger R/T. I had hoped they,d have some Challenger brochures. Well, they did better than that - they had an orange SRT Challenger in the showroom!
This is the first one I,ve seen in the flesh, so I was soaking in every line and nuance it offered.
Then I asked him what they were selling it for and he said "sticker plus $15K." Then he said this one was sold but they had two more coming in - all three are orange and loaded. He asked if he should put my name in for one of the two remaining 08,s they had coming.
I told him no thanks, I already made a deal on an 09. He offered me an 09 SRT the way I want it optioned for sticker, but I thanked him and told him I was committed to another dealership. I did get a brochure to drool over for a few days.....

My wife says my face "looked like Charleton Hestons when Moses spoke to God on the mountain in The Ten Commandments".
It WAS close to a religious experience. Won,t make the next few months go any faster, unfortunately.
[&o]
Just thought I,d share that.
Old 07-01-2008, 04:42 PM

Well I haven't sniff any glue, but I have built two models the first one being orange with flat black hood 1970 TA Challenger. Everything painted to spec color, including wood grain on dash, and console. I'am very articulate, side lamps are painted amber and door handles silver, all with-in the lines. beautiful. 2nd was a 1970 AAR Cuda, red with flat black hood. Both cars have a six pack. The tires even roll! There is not one flaw in the challenger that I can find.
Old 07-01-2008, 05:59 PM

Here is some pic's
ORIGINAL: 70sguy

Well I haven't sniff any glue, but I have built two models the first one being orange with flat black hood 1970 TA Challenger. Everything painted to spec color, including wood grain on dash, and console. I'am very articulate, side lamps are painted amber and door handles silver, all with-in the lines. beautiful. 2nd was a 1970 AAR Cuda, red with flat black hood. Both cars have a six pack. The tires even roll! There is not one flaw in the challenger that I can find.
Old 07-01-2008, 06:07 PM

Here I will try again
Old 07-01-2008, 06:13 PM

ORIGINAL: 70sguy

Here I will try again
Old 07-01-2008, 06:23 PM

See! The glue does the same exact thing to me

Quick Reply: How Are You Passing The Days?