Notices
Challenger News This section is only for articles pertaining to, or containing information about the new Dodge Challenger.

True Blue: #43 Challenger Auction Site Awaiting Bids For Charity

Old 01-29-2008, 03:17 PM
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default True Blue: #43 Challenger Auction Site Awaiting Bids For Charity

True Blue: #43 Challenger Auction Site Awaiting Bids For Charity
Jan 28, 2008 at 1:02PM

With the World Debut date so close (For those unfamiliar, World Debut = First auto show where the 2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 will be…anywhere…in the world) we’re getting antsy around the office. We’ve seen so much action with this vehicle and soon, it will all be a reality. From concept to production model in scarcely two years time. While we understand your enthusiasm and appreciate your impressive patience waiting for Feb. 6 in Chicago, you’ve gotta admit, it’s a Herculean effort getting a car ready for prime time…especially an SRT8 model (if you’ve driven one, you won’t be questioning that statement, in our humble opinion.)

Before we get into our pre-Chicago coverage, however, there’s one more high-stakes auction that you might be interested in reading up on. The #43 of 6,400 is on sale on eBay…

CHALLENGER #43 CHARITY AUCTION

After nearly 35 years, the All-New 2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 is revving up and getting ready to race off of the production line; but when the first Challengers hit the market, only one of them will be painted in legendary B5 Blue. And it could be yours.

From February 12-22, 2008, bid on this one-of-a-kind vehicle. The winning bidder will drive away in the #43 Challenger painted in B5 Blue, with black hood stripes, featuring a 6.1L SRT HEMI® V8 engine and a five-speed AutoStick® transmission.

All proceeds will benefit the Victory Junction Gang, an organization dedicated to enriching the lives of children with chronic illness, founded by Kyle Petty, in honor of his late son, Adam.

THE WINNER WILL ALSO RECEIVE:

* Two VIP passes to the Dodge Challenger 500, May 2008, complete with airfare and lodging
* A meet-and-greet session with Kyle Petty
* Inclusion of a Dodge Motorsports prize pack with vehicle delivery

[IMG]local://upfiles/17/331F3A549FF84E9AA50B4270AFFE0F8D.jpg[/IMG]
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.