Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

2008 Challenger SRT8, Brilliant Black #288 of 6400 AVAILABLE!

Old 06-28-2008, 08:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2008 Challenger SRT8, Brilliant Black #288 of 6400 AVAILABLE!

ORIGINAL: Mopar2008
I will gladly discuss our Challenger and answer any questions regarding pricing, payment or shipping terms for those who have a genuine interest in the car.
For all others, Bob, I’ll get back to you some day when I have nothing productive to do. As a woman I’ve had bad experiences too before I was in the car business, so I understand and am sorry to hear about yours. I still, however, treat people how I would like treated and give my customers excellent service. I find it interesting you somehow feel justified in talking bad about someone you’ve never done business with, met or even spoken with on the phone- regarding a price I never quoted, on a Challenger you aren’t interested in buying (or couldn’t if you were). shows some true character. I haven’t disrespected you in any way, can we be grown ups here and find a better way to waste our time please?
This is a Limited Edition, numbered Challenger; enthusiasts see the value in owning one of the collectible, numbered 2008 models. Value is a matter of perspective and just because you don’t see the value (or can’t afford one) doesn’t mean that those who do are stupid fools being taken advantage of. I’m not calling Kmart to rage about ripping you off on the pair of shoes you bought, am I? It’s your money and you may spend it how you’d like. America is a free country after all!

I’d like to thank all those with good intentions who have contacted me privately about our Challenger, I appreciate the opportunity to assist you…. Best Regards!

Robbyn
Thanks so much for the dissertation on capitalism, Robbin".
As for "bad experiences", isn't that synonymous with "greedy dealers"? The dealer I ordered MY SRT through has been nothing short of a prince throughout the process. THANK YOU Bob Frederick for being one of the few exceptions to the rule established and perpetuated by shady dealers and salespeople like those at Alan Webb Vancouver Dodge!
One form of disrespect is insulting someones intelligence, which youve done in spades - to everyone in this forum. Your refusal to answer my question is in fact an admission that I hit the nail on the head. So please dont change the subject - it doesnt lend any credence to your load of crap. Your dealerships inability or unwillingness to honor a deal speaks volumes about the "service" it (and its employees) provide, so speak no more self-sanctimonious horse $&*#, okay?
As for the ability to afford the "unique opportuinty" youve been so benevelonet to offer us, you missed the truth once again. Being able to afford $70K for a $41K car isnt the question here, but more how gullible and ignorant someone is. I am neither ignorant nor gullible, nor are the other members of this site. When other dealers are selling the same car for sticker AS THEY AGREED TO DO WITH THE CUSTOMER THAT MADE A DEPOSIT WHEN THE CAR WAS ORIGINALLY ORDERED, AND YOUR DEALERSHIP OBVIOUSLY DOESNT HAVE THE INTEGRITY TO KEEP THEIR WORD AND DO SO, Id say your organization merits no respect, honor or integrity, nor does the salesperson who doesnt have the ability to refute the allegations - regardless of their gender.
You have no passion for this car, as the members of this forum do, otherwise youd have made posts before the offer of your "unique opportunity" for a good raping. Youre simply here to make a post and a subsequent killing in the form of an exorbitant comission from the sale of a grossly over-marked-up car. I expect youll try to do the same with the "non-numbered" 09 SRTs - at least for a good part of the 2009 model year.
You may be right to expect to sell the car eventually, but I hope it costs your dealership a TON of interest on the floorplan in the mean time while it collects dust waiting for your "sucker" to stumble in with more money than common sense. "Theres a sucker born every minute"...... but none of them spend any time in here.
Thanks for your non-reply to my question. It answered it perfectly!
Note my signature. I wont sit idly by and "do nothing" in the face of deception and greed.

Sleep well......
Old 06-28-2008, 11:26 PM

Robbin,
I called your dealership and was quoted 70,000 and told that price was very firm. Are you here offering the same car for MSRP? No you want the same 70,000. Not 10, not 20, but nearly 30 over msrp.
As a sales person you do what the dealership says. No fault in that. Just looking for your sucker on the wrong side on the web.....
Old 06-29-2008, 10:58 AM

Also if i may chime in wouldnt a viper at 80 grand or 30-40 used be a better enthuist collectible or w.e B.S your trying to pass off for overcharging for a not so limited 2008 car. Or maybe a z06 corvette or a 09 cts-v or nissan gtr ect ect your charging 30k over for a car that is basically identical in every category except the exterior with the charger srt8s that are eating dust on your lots. even the b pillar is the same. this is not a new invention created by chrysler and put bundles of money into it. its a nicer looking charger with 2 doors which is what the charger shoulda been. so heres some advice forums=no good for over msrp dealers. thnx bye bye