Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

2009's-INFO ON THOSE WHO HAVE PLACED A SOLID ORDER

Old 07-03-2008, 07:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2009's-INFO ON THOSE WHO HAVE PLACED A SOLID ORDER

Since I lost my 08 order due to mark up, I hunted down an 09. I found a dealer that Had already ordered one. My paper has a VIN/VON and says it is in C status. It was ordered on June 10th (thats what the sheet says). It now has my name on it!

I have everything in writing this time... can't wait to get it!

-todd
Old 07-08-2008, 03:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2009's-INFO ON THOSE WHO HAVE PLACED A SOLID ORDER

Hi Guys and Gals,

Below is a copied and pasted email I just received from Dodge. I checked the Dodge site and used the embedded links. There is no pricing or build your own for the 09 yet. However, I would keep checking the dodge.com site...it must be coming soon. They did send me this email and they wouldn't announce something before it was ready. Would they?

Good luck to all,

Dave

With a throaty growl, the 2009 Challenger has arrived - and pricing is now available, starting at $21,995 MSRP.[1]

Challenger's unmistakable, iconic design houses the thrill of ground-rumbling performance with cutting-edge technology. Plus, it's available in three adrenaline-fueled models. To learn more head to Dodge.com/challenger, where you can Build Your Own Challenger, Get A Quote, and Find A Dealer near you.

Or, take part in the continuing legend with a Limited Edition 2008 Challenger SRT8® scale plastic replica. Reminiscent of the plastic vehicle models of the 60s and 70s, this production vehicle model is a must-have collector's piece. At a 1:24 scale, these replicas are available in three colors: Black, Silver and HEMI® Orange. This is a numbered offer with limited availability, so hurry to dodge.com/goods while supplies last!

Thanks for your interest in all things Challenger. If your friends also want to keep pace with this one-of-a-kind powerhouse, please forward this update along.

Don't blink - there's more to come.

Dodge Home Page | Contact Dodge | Privacy | Unsubscribe

You received this eMail because of your interest in Dodge vehicles. At Chrysler we value your privacy. If you do not wish to receive further eMail communications from Dodge, Click Here.

Dodge eMail Headquarters, 880 W. Long Lake, Troy, MI 48098, (800) 964-0600

1 MSRP excludes tax. Starting at price refers to the base model, a more expensive model may be shown. Optional equipment may be shown. Pricing may change at any time without notification.

HEMI is a registered trademark of Chrysler LLC.