Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

Any Good SoCal Dodge Dealerships?

Old 12-12-2007, 04:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any Good SoCal Dodge Dealerships?

Warm greetings and holiday wishes to you all, fellow forum members and friends!

I'm new to the forum and have a simple matter to start off with . . . I think. For those of you who live in the Los Angeles area, would you know of any good Dodge dealers out here that would know what they're doing come time to order the Challenger? The reason I ask is because I'm only familiar with Chevys and the best dealerships out here to place special orders for Chevys. I've never owned a Dodge before, or any other Chrysler product for that matter. For me, the Challenger was just pure WOW!!! No argument needed to get me over to the Dodge Camp! To add a little twist to the story, I was advised to purchase the Challenger from a dealership all the way in Nebraska. Though I'm not in any way opposed to the idea, as this particular dealership is said to give some of the best prices as well as routinely ship cars across all 50 States, intuition dictates that it just might be a whole lot simpler to work with a dealership out here in L.A. Your thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!