Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

ANY ONE INTERESTED IN A EAST COAST OR NJ Challenger Club or Registry

Old 01-02-2009, 06:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ANY ONE INTERESTED IN A EAST COAST OR NJ Challenger Club or Registry

Well Dodge Challenger Forum members I take it from your overwhelming response of about 8 of the original 18 interested members who expressed interest in a CHALLENGER CAR CLUB that I would just go away after I heard from no one . Time is here I guess but I really hope that you are still a little interested and this will be my last post asking you to take a look and consider joining us or maybe even talk to our President Dave about starting your own state group at no cost . The club is starting to gather other state groups now.
So I'll be here as a forum member still but be working with the NJ MOPAR GROUP building our membership! Thanks for any interest others have shown in this Club: check the link below for the NJ MOPAR GROUP CLUB BANNER !!!

I remain a DODGE CHALLENGER FORUM member and thanks, FAT CAT....aka Wayne [sm=gears.gif]
Old 01-22-2009, 02:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ANY ONE INTERESTED IN A EAST COAST OR NJ Challenger Club or Registry

OK, I think this will be my last post on this subject. For anyone thats INTERESTED IN THE MOPAR CAR CLUB FOR or INCLUDING THE NEW CHALLENGERS the club has finally merged into THE NJ MOPAR GROUP and at this time they have GROUPS in NEW YORK , DELAWARE, PENNA, MARYLAND, NEW JERSEY, and Washington DC. SO now is the time to get in on the ground floor if you are interested as we grow and we are looking for more STATES to sign up. Also in the near future it will be voted on to start collecting some kind of dues possibly in the next year or so.

SO IT IS HAPPENING AND GROWING AT A GREAT PACE SO COME ON GUYS AND JOIN A GREAT CLUB AND HAVE A GREAT TIME !!!!!!!!!!![sm=goodidea.gif]

JUST GO TO .....www.njmopargroup.com........ Hit register, sign up and start posting as a member, thats it.

FAT CAT...........AKA .......LOCOMOTION from the NJ MOPAR GROUP[sm=gears.gif]