Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

ANY ONE INTERESTED IN A EAST COAST OR NJ Challenger Club or Registry

Old 11-25-2008, 09:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ANY ONE INTERESTED IN A EAST COAST OR NJ Challenger Club or Registry

[sm=goodidea.gif] [sm=interesting.gif] DON"T forget to check out the original club site at ......www.njchargergroup.com .....for all the latest news and the history of the club along with the news about the growth of the cklub and how you are needed to help us grow!!! [sm=thanx.gif]Thanks again from Fat Cat!!![sm=gears.gif]
Old 11-25-2008, 11:36 AM

Default RE: ANY ONE INTERESTED IN A EAST COAST OR NJ Challenger Club or Registry

ATTENTION FORUM MEMBERS !!!! I really need your help with information from all of you that originally signed up for our club. I'm sure some of you are a little reluctant to give out your SNAIL MAIL ADDRESS but I'm asking you to please send me an E-mail from any of your web addresses with your regular mail address in the E-mail to either .....wboyd18993@aol.com......or mail me a note with your address on it to :

Wayne Boyd
3 Pier Point
Little Egg Harbor, NJ 08087

or you can even call if you like and ask for me at : 609-296-1915.....leave message if I'm not home at the moment please !!

Why all this you ask ? well its very important to me and its to show all of you how serious I am about getting together with all or any of you, and that we've been supporting each other for so long on this forum , in many ways as NEW CLUB MEMBERS to have fun, injoy each others company, and show, talk about , exchange ideas, have shows, cruise days and nights and in totally injoy our CHALLENGERS !! YOU WILL SEE THE PROOF OF THIS BY THE MEMBERSHIP INFO CARDS AND POST CARDS THAT I WANT TO SEND EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU !

I have all the cards , envelopes and postage ready all I need is names with an address to send them to.

I Guarantee Absolutely that your address will be kept totally private !!!

SO PLEASE SEND IT TO ME IN ANY OF THE WAYS !!! THANK YOU SO MUCH , FAT CAT[sm=gears.gif]

ORIGINAL: fatcat

[sm=goodidea.gif] [sm=interesting.gif] DON"T forget to check out the original club site at ......www.njchargergroup.com .....for all the latest news and the history of the club along with the news about the growth of the cklub and how you are needed to help us grow!!! [sm=thanx.gif]Thanks again from Fat Cat!!![sm=gears.gif]
Old 11-25-2008, 10:09 PM

OK RosewellGrey and brucer41 thanks for sending the requested info and along with " Vino's" I'll be sending that info ASAP. Also in the near future I will be gathering some small club goodies and sending them along later. But Roswell, PLEASE don't expect a club jacket or anything that good!!! LOL Nothing that expensive YET ....anyway ....he he he But we are going to look into jackets, tee shirts, sweatshirts, embroided patches ,ETC but of course these will carry a price tag but we will keep the prices as low as we can. The stuff in a week or two will be a surprise but we need some time to have CHALLENGER stuff made up as most of the in stock club stuff is in the Charger name so be patient. Thanks , Fat Cat

Finally I'M DRIVING AND LOVING MY 2009 R/T Hemi Orange Challenger 1st Mopar 1956 Chrysler Hemi
2nd 1957 Dodge Royal Custom
Old 11-26-2008, 08:55 AM

HEY EVERYONE !!!! Thanks for showing some interest and keep spreading the word !!! AND TO ALL THE FORUM MEMBERS HERE AND AT THE CLUB MAY I WISH YOU ALL THE HAPPIEST OF THANKSGIVINGS!!!

FAT CAT[sm=gears.gif]
Old 11-28-2008, 02:15 PM

Hello Fatcat, Sure would be nice if there was a Challenger Club. But I don't live close . Live in Elizabethtown Ky. But maybe if something got started more of us could connect up in our own area. Will try and post picture's of my past and current Challenger R/T
Old 11-29-2008, 10:38 AM

[sm=signs006.gif]BKchallenger09R/T thats not so, you can still join this NJ MOPAR GROUP now for free and get in on the ground floor and become a charter member. Since your out of state you of course don't need to attend any events as the rules say . All you need do is post some posts or threads like once a week or at your pleasure to the club website. Thats for them to see that you are interested in the club and its activities and them wanting to expand. On top of that I'm sure there are or will be other Challenger owners in your state and at some time you could try starting you own KY CHALLENGER GROUP as this club is always looking to expand. Right now in fact they are working with 3 other members from 3 different states to start their groups. Those are Delaware, Penna, and upstate NY. So you see we are growing and you can become a member. Please think it over and consider joining. If you send me your home mail address I will send out some info cards and I promise not to give any one your address for any reason!
Thanks Fat Cat[sm=gears.gif]
Old 11-29-2008, 11:06 AM

[sm=groupwave.gif]Hey everybody, I sure hope everyone had a very nice Thanksgiving day and remembered to take a minute to BLESS OUR TROOPS for keeping us safe around the world!!!

Now I'd like to say Hi to all those forum members that originaly said they were intereted in starting a club. Now I've heard from only 3 of you plus 2 new members. Now i'd like to apologise to the rest of you if you may be thinking it took me to long to get it going or I gave up on it altogether. Well I'm sorry if that is so, but now I've found a great club and joined it, attended several of their events, met lots of their members and want to help them grow and expand. Remember why I started this Idea.....If those fun people from the west coast can get together and set up events to do things to injoy their Challengers and their friendships then I'm thinking many of us can too. With this club we can do that and futher more many of you out there can to because this club is trying hard to start new Groups across the country so we can all participtate.

So if accept my apologie and still have an interest then please will the following members and any others that are interested reply here or to me in person:

108Challenger
Vanishing Point
RyanNY
Bad2thebone
SamtheJeepman
BadGTS340
Boot Camp
Captain Crash
DCXFAN
edithesplanade
TRW762X51mm
66Cuda
Andre@Edge

Those people plus 3 that Ive heard from and 2 new members all showed interest and I've sent them the info so post on here, IM me or E-mail me and for info!

Thanks A Lot, Wayne aka Fat Cat[sm=gears.gif]
Old 11-30-2008, 07:03 AM

[sm=oopssign.gif]Here I am asking people to join a Club with me and not giving out all the info so they can contact me if they want. So here it is and don't hesitate to contact me with ANY questions:

Wayne Boyd
3 Pier Point

Phone: 609-296-1915

E-mail at: wboyd18993@aol.com

Or post on : www.njmpoargroup.com

or: www.njchargergroup.com

SPREAD THE WORD !!! and thanks, Fat Cat[sm=gears.gif]
Old 12-01-2008, 11:34 AM

[sm=thanx.gif][sm=smiley20.gif] I want to say THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE MEMBERS SO FAR that have showed interest in and E-mailed or called me for more information . Right today its been 2 more members on top of the 7 others that have signed up to date.. GREAT WORK and I'm so glad to see the interest and passion to keep the Muscle Car hobby and membership alive. I still must ask all of you whether you've joined or not to PLEASE just take a few miuntes out of your busy schedule to at a minumum to go to the club web site at .... www.njmopargroup.com and at the least sign in as a guest and read all you can about the club and its growth. One note is that you get much more right now by doing the same at our original web site at....www.njchargergroup.com ....which we are in the process of combining and still working some bugs out. If you do this, and believe me I know how busy most of you are living and working your daily lives, I can promise you that you will see and read a lot of interesting , exciting , and fun news and info about this up and comming club.
HEY ITS FREE SO WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE ??? ..OK maybe a few miutes of time but thats it!
Give it a try and THANKS, Wayne......aka Fat Cat here[sm=gears.gif]....and LOCOMOTION[sm=gears.gif] at the club web sites

ORIGINAL: fatcat

[sm=oopssign.gif]Here I am asking people to join a Club with me and not giving out all the info so they can contact me if they want. So here it is and don't hesitate to contact me with ANY questions:

Wayne Boyd
3 Pier Point

Phone: 609-296-1915

E-mail at: wboyd18993@aol.com

Or post on : www.njmpoargroup.com

or: www.njchargergroup.com

SPREAD THE WORD !!! and thanks, Fat Cat[sm=gears.gif]
Old 12-04-2008, 05:46 PM

[sm=dontgetit.gif]OK you guys and girls , maybe I'm being nieve or perhaps I'm being too pushy about starting this club but I'm just not getting it? Maybe its the comming winter doldrums or that the initial excitement over the new CHALLENGERs is drying up but I really though and of course hoped that I would see a little more interest for anyone with a love or passion for this car and the Muscle car hobby in general than I'm seeing now.[sm=smiley13.gif] Just a little dissappointed or bummed out about the lack of or little response I'm getting[sm=sorry.gif]and I know none of you are here to make me happy or hear me complain [sm=shutup.gif] but maybe you can provide a little insight[sm=goodidea.gif][sm=feedback.gif][sm=exactly.gif][sm=badidea.gif],and/or a little[sm=helpout.gif] by at least getting back to me if this idea is past its time? Or if those that are sincerely interested could just post on here or E-mail, Call me on the phone or IM me as to what they think I did wrong[sm=sigh.gif] if I did? ...OR.....NO! I'm not buying everyone a club jacket !!!![sm=noooo.gif] We are working on a design but it won't be free!![sm=ts.gif][sm=trust_me.gif][sm=youreright.gif]

Whats needed to spark[sm=badbadbad.gif] or re-ignite[sm=shootshoot.gif] the interest in this NJ MOPAR GROUP club ? This club is very sincere in its desire to grow, and add state chapters or even area chapters witin states and they have a ton of good ideas, events , car shows, cruise nights , daytine cruises, dinners, Bar-B-Ques, picnics, charitable events that should be interesting to all of us in one level or another.

Again , I know all of us are very busy working and living our day to day lives, the economy is in the crapper, we are all worried whats next , the winter is here and not a good time for car clubs, your waiting to see if you get , or worse yet , get to keep your Challenger and I'm sure you all can come up with a lot of other reasons....... I just need to hear from you one way or another...maybe its more like if we don't post he will go away...well thats ok too ....but that doesn't bother me as much as not knowing any thing after the initial interest.....Just say it and I'll go away and let this die because I'm still a member and injoying it tremendously and having fun getting ready for the summer....we need some good thoughts and things to look forward to also.....so COME ON EVERYBODY .....hit me up or shut me down ...I'm here for ya and so is this club!!!

You got my info already so I'm not typing that .....thanks for reading this , hope I hear from some of you!

Sincerely, your friend and fellow forum member, FAT CAT ...aka LOCOMOTION at the NJ MOPAR GROUP

[sm=gears.gif]

PS: Not that no one cares as of now we got 7 or 8 new members thru here!

Quick Reply: ANY ONE INTERESTED IN A EAST COAST OR NJ Challenger Club or Registry