Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

ANY ONE INTERESTED IN A EAST COAST OR NJ Challenger Club or Registry

Old 11-15-2008, 10:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ANY ONE INTERESTED IN A EAST COAST OR NJ Challenger Club or Registry

ATTENTION. I for got to tell you ....if you go to www.njmopargroup.com you may not be able to post till you become a member and if you want to look for any of my posts I'm there under the name " LOCOMOTION" which is my race car name and my original nick name , Thanks Fat Cat aka Locomotion....confusing ain't it ? LOL[sm=gears.gif]
Old 11-15-2008, 10:37 PM

Default RE: ANY ONE INTERESTED IN A EAST COAST OR NJ Challenger Club or Registry

I think alot of us are on 2 or 3 forums for MOPAR and some are even trolling the Camaro and Mustang sites.
I will always be here because this is the best place for the new Challenger info.
Old 11-16-2008, 07:14 AM

RUBBERBNMAN. I realize that and I'm completely 100% OK with that . All I wanted to do is let everyone know that was initialy interested in starting a Challenger Club up that actually does things outside these forums that the idea is not dead. I give a ton of credit to those forum members on or near the west coast like Joani ( Challygrl), Dia Dave, Andre@Edge and a few others for the things that they have got together to do like their recent cruise to the mountain. As for info this club that I belong to now is already deep into all the mods and info you could want, and have even had sessions for Dyno testing and tuning Hemis with performance shops and people that even Andre@edge knows. In fact they recomend Andre's torque converters so I see a really good chance to be a part of something really good and exciting to do lots of fun things with our interest and passion for our Challengers. I will aways be a member here too and visit and post as much as I can. Thanks , Fat Cat[sm=gears.gif]
ORIGINAL: RUBBERBNDMAN

I think alot of us are on 2 or 3 forums for MOPAR and some are even trolling the Camaro and Mustang sites.
I will always be here because this is the best place for the new Challenger info.
Old 11-23-2008, 02:24 PM

ORIGINAL: fatcat

RUBBERBNMAN. I realize that and I'm completely 100% OK with that . All I wanted to do is let everyone know that was initialy interested in starting a Challenger Club up that actually does things outside these forums that the idea is not dead. I give a ton of credit to those forum members on or near the west coast like Joani ( Challygrl), Dia Dave, Andre@Edge and a few others for the things that they have got together to do like their recent cruise to the mountain. As for info this club that I belong to now is already deep into all the mods and info you could want, and have even had sessions for Dyno testing and tuning Hemis with performance shops and people that even Andre@edge knows. In fact they recomend Andre's torque converters so I see a really good chance to be a part of something really good and exciting to do lots of fun things with our interest and passion for our Challengers. I will aways be a member here too and visit and post as much as I can. Thanks , Fat Cat[sm=gears.gif]
ORIGINAL: RUBBERBNDMAN

[sm=feedback.gif]OK ATTENTION EVERYONE....I have to keep this thread up front till Tues this week cause I got all the dope and news of the Challenger Mopar Group club commimg....its written up and being proof read by my wife, god bless her soul[sm=devilangel.gif],as I'm not always so good at spelling and punctuation...LOL......but its exciting news and I'm asking all those that were originally interested in starting a club to please read it all and every other forum member to please read and consider joining too ....YOU ALL ARE WELCOME !!! and ....NEEDED!!!

COMMING TOMORROW EVENING....FAT CAT[sm=gears.gif]
Old 11-23-2008, 03:11 PM

I'm asking all those that were originally interested in starting a club to please read it all and every other forum member to please read and consider joining too ....YOU ALL ARE WELCOME !!! and ....NEEDED!!!

Somehow, I have the feeling I've seen all this before somewhere...

[IMG]local://upfiles/148/D291E7180763429A94B34F32F992CFF5.jpg[/IMG]
Old 11-23-2008, 05:02 PM

Boy did you hit the nail on the head RWG ...and it was and is my very favorite movie ...." AMERICAN GRAFFITI " the story of my younger years........now as far as Mr Grey is concerned he should be ashamed with 30,000 comedians out of work and he tries making jokes ....ahaaaa ha ha ha but the news is comming anyways, Fat Cat .....[sm=smiley2.gif]......[sm=gears.gif]
ORIGINAL: RoswellGrey

I'm asking all those that were originally interested in starting a club to please read it all and every other forum member to please read and consider joining too ....YOU ALL ARE WELCOME !!! and ....NEEDED!!!

Somehow, I have the feeling I've seen all this before somewhere... ......[sm=dontgetit.gif]

[IMG]local://upfiles/148/D291E7180763429A94B34F32F992CFF5.jpg[/IMG]
Old 11-24-2008, 06:32 AM

fatcat, waiting, waiting, waiting for you! Count me in there!
Old 11-24-2008, 07:35 AM

Brucer41,ChallyGrl,DCXfan,Andre@edge,TRW762X51MM,e dithesplanade,CaptainCrash,BootCamp,badgts340, Steeler, Vino, SamTheJeepMan,Rosewellgrey, RyanNY,VanishingPoint,108Challenger
ORIGINAL: brucer41,Mopar2ya, 66Cuda, KidCharger..........Hang in there guys.....its being proof read as I type and I need to go to work but this evening when I get home I will be posting the NEWS FLASH!!!! well to me it is anyway, ...LOL... and I'm happy with what I found and joined ....hoping you are too!!......So PLEASE READ IT ALL ....Think it over .....THEN JOIN!!!!!....Be back soon....Fat Cat[sm=gears.gif]
PS ...oh and Rubberbandman,Cuda340.goatman,Overpowered, Kramtrah, Skidds33T, 05flhtcse, Blk6050, Budman, flyingfitz, ChallengerOne, tommyroadrunner, jh27_1970, shaky-2, Paladin06, 70sguy, Birddog, RRUNNER, DiaDave, and many others here are ALL NEEDED AND WELCOME SO PLEASE take a look too

fatcat, waiting, waiting, waiting for you! Count me in there!
Old 11-24-2008, 07:53 AM

Fatcat what is this all about ?
Old 11-24-2008, 11:26 AM

ORIGINAL: shaky-2

Fatcat what is this all about ?
While waiting for Fat Cat's reply, shaky, go back to the start of this thread and read through it. That would be simpler than trying to explain it.

Quick Reply: ANY ONE INTERESTED IN A EAST COAST OR NJ Challenger Club or Registry