Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

ANY ONE INTERESTED IN A EAST COAST OR NJ Challenger Club or Registry

Old 08-10-2008, 09:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ANY ONE INTERESTED IN A EAST COAST OR NJ Challenger Club or Registry

fatcat, count me in as well although I wont have my Challenger for a while yet. Let me know what I can do to help out.
Old 08-10-2008, 09:49 AM

Default RE: ANY ONE INTERESTED IN A EAST COAST OR NJ Challenger Club or Registry

Just a quick note that 2 more forum members have expressed thier desire to join the Challenger Mopar Muscle Cars club So welcome Brucer41 and dcxfan welcome to the club and more info to come soon on membership joining Looks like we are moving ahead YEAAAAaaa Fat Cat [sm=gears.gif]
Old 08-10-2008, 12:17 PM

We will be with you - #6308 and I like to join the club
thanks for all efforts fat cat.
edithesplanade
# 6308 black with everything
[sm=bounceybounce.gif]
Old 08-10-2008, 03:58 PM

edithesplanade another forum member interested in joining our Challenger Mopr Muscle Cars club WELCOME edithesplanade to the club and I willting morenews on the actual set up and membership news in the next week so keep checking back here and PLEASE spread the word even to other forums that we welcome all Mopar lovers to be members Fat Cat [sm=gears.gif]
Old 08-10-2008, 04:02 PM

Hmmmmmm I gotta watch those damm Typos ...LOL Sorry I will try to be more carefull in the future but no guarantees Fat Cat[sm=gears.gif]
Old 08-10-2008, 05:33 PM

fatcatFATCAT, If cust service confirmed your VON# your lookin pretty good. they just take FOREVER.......
I'm glad to here joania "Dcxfan" is joining us she was such a Big help to me and a hole lot of other 08 people
Hi, joani how've you been?

Old 08-11-2008, 06:54 AM

I gotta keep this post near the top any way I can [sm=goodidea.gif] So here is the latest news we now have a total of 14 members and counting so com on everyone get out and spread the word even in other forums if you can as I think we need a minimum of 25 members to really get a good start. Sometime this week I will have news about membership sign up and set up of the club to inform all what is involved so keep checking back PLEASE THANKS Fat Cat[sm=gears.gif]
Old 08-11-2008, 06:11 PM

I'll join obcourse. But I really want to get the vehicle in my possesion first, before I totally commit to the club.
Old 08-12-2008, 07:34 AM

TRW762X51mm thank you for your interest in joining our club Im also am waiting for my 2009 Challenger which is on order so do not worry about that fact Welcome to the Challenger Mopar Muscle Cars club and if and when we get 25 members and get it set up and off the ground I will notify you and all the rest what you need to do to join officially so spread the word and keep checking back here and Thanks Fat Cat[sm=gears.gif]
Old 08-13-2008, 05:37 AM

Thank you Fat Cat.

Quick Reply: ANY ONE INTERESTED IN A EAST COAST OR NJ Challenger Club or Registry