Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

ANY ONE INTERESTED IN A EAST COAST OR NJ Challenger Club or Registry

Old 08-09-2008, 05:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ANY ONE INTERESTED IN A EAST COAST OR NJ Challenger Club or Registry

Well Andre@eEdge I hear all that you are sayingand its all good and possible but No1 there already is a National LX club and it is in Washington D C I believe and no 2 you would not believe what and how much stuff is needed and required in setting up a club even to start with and no 3 that requires me or us( and by the way right now there is only me) to take small carfull steps and do every thing, correct, right, and legal. No4 that involves the domain name which if you want the club to get off to a good start, and most including the guy who is offering to help get the web site up and running agree that the name be something that people will type in looking for that type of website or club. Now I started this thread as a Challenger East club Idea and I have tried to include your idea of Mopar Muscle Machines as much as I could in the name because have the votes went for some name with Challenger in it and less than half went for the MMM Idea. So with the way it is now we get both major Domain hits of Challenger and Mopar Fat Cat[sm=gears.gif]
Old 08-09-2008, 05:15 AM

Default RE: ANY ONE INTERESTED IN A EAST COAST OR NJ Challenger Club or Registry

Andre@Edge 1000000 later I dont think so but its ok to think big sometimes I just think at this point we need to start off with baby steps before going Olimpic and you should see by my posts just how hard it is to get just 12 of us together on a vote arghh anyway wait till you see the next big post on what it takes and is involved in starting a club like this and most of all wait till you hear about membership fees and yearly dues ahaa You think anybody will be happy or willing to pay those some might like you and me but others will balk you watch LOL

Oh and I know this is not the right forum but I sent you a IM about checking some Vin Numbers for me that I think my dealer is scamming on, did you get it and can you check I also have the VON here which is 21968653 ordered in my name Wayne Boyd on May 15, 2008 and the dealer code is 43637. Thanks for anything you can find out Fat Cat[sm=gears.gif]
Old 08-09-2008, 05:19 AM

RoswellGrey, thanks for your support on the name it was hard to come up with even with just 12 votes but I think it will work good to start with. As far as other Mopar members I hope we can allow them in also as there really is not a lot of Mopar clubs across the nation so lets wait and see, Thanks for your input, Fat Cat[sm=gears.gif]
Old 08-09-2008, 07:01 AM

FATCAT,
I checked on those vins and replied to your PM. I will keep checking but I got nothing with either of them.

Andre
Old 08-09-2008, 08:50 AM

ORIGINAL: RoswellGrey

I'll go with MMM, simply because it can later be used with various regional Challenger clubs.
I think Minnesota Mining Mfg also known as 3m may have a problem with that.
Old 08-09-2008, 11:50 AM

They shouldn't. They indeed are known as "3M" This is "MMM." See the difference? Now if we used Radical Car Alliance, I think the RCA Corp. might have a problem with that. Besides, since we're apparently going with Challenger Mopar Muscle Cars, whe whole issue is moot anyway.
Old 08-09-2008, 12:27 PM

ALL FORUM MEMBERS INTERESTED IN A CAR CLUB the vote is in and we have 5 votes for the Eastern Challenger Club 1 vote for Challenger Club East 4 votes for Modern Muscle Mopars and 1 vote for East Coast Challenger Auto Registry As I explained in an earlier post with the votes being close to a tie and the best option for the Domain name if we get a web site the official club name will be
CHALLENGER MOPAR MUSCLE CARS
That will also allow if and when it is ever needed the option of adding to that name any region of the country to the name as we grow IE Challenger Mopar Muscle Cars East or West or South and so on
So for the 11 forum members interested in starting a Challenger car club I welcome you to the new Challenger Mopar Muscle Cars club
LETS TAKE IT FROM HERE AND MOVE FORWARD and there will be more news to come on the actual set up and organization soon
Thanks again to all and now we really need more members so please join in or spread the word to all you can
Thanks Everyone, Fat Cat[sm=gears.gif]
Old 08-09-2008, 01:00 PM

Well, Fat Cat, all we need now are our Challengers.
Old 08-09-2008, 01:39 PM

RosewellGrey yes and i am getting a little wound up with not being able to confirm positivley that my order is good because the dealer gave me a VIN number that does not show or come up any where even though I have called Chrysler and they say that the Von is good and it is in status D so all I can do is keep trying and wait As for the club we do have a name and a start but I sure wish we had about 25 more members You can not believe what all is involved in getting this club going Thank god I have the time which is my biggest asset right now LOL Spread The Word and keep this thread going Fat Cat[sm=gears.gif]
Old 08-10-2008, 01:41 AM

Hey, everybody, join Challenger Mopar Muscle Cars! Oh...you probably mean to spread the word in OTHER threads.

Quick Reply: ANY ONE INTERESTED IN A EAST COAST OR NJ Challenger Club or Registry