Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

ANY ONE INTERESTED IN A EAST COAST OR NJ Challenger Club or Registry

Old 08-06-2008, 09:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ANY ONE INTERESTED IN A EAST COAST OR NJ Challenger Club or Registry

I'll go with MMM, simply because it can later be used with various regional Challenger clubs.
Old 08-06-2008, 09:27 PM

Default RE: ANY ONE INTERESTED IN A EAST COAST OR NJ Challenger Club or Registry

RosewellGrey thanks man and 2 more to go and I will announce the name and we move forward to a web site design OH YEA Fat Cat[sm=gears.gif]
Old 08-07-2008, 05:35 AM

Hi guys,

Been really busy. I pick Challenger Club East but most of the names are good.

Picked up my black 2008 almost 2 weeks ago and haven't stopped driving it!

Old 08-07-2008, 05:36 PM

OK I am waiting for 1 vote from Vanishingpoint so if anyone sees him on here or knows him please ask him to pick his favorite club name from the list and post it here or E-mail me at wboyd18993@aol.com so I can announce the new club name. As for the outcome well its still a tie and It looks like we will be combining the 2 names into one also because of the Domain Name situation but the new name will make it easy to add any region at the end if needed in the future. Help me get that last vote VANISHINGPOINT VOTE!!!!
Thanks Fat Cat[sm=gears.gif]
Old 08-08-2008, 05:02 PM

OK interested members I still have 1 vote to wait for but in talking to the web site designer it looks like the best name will be Challenger Mopar Muscle Cars which would make the Domain name to type in to reach the web site Challenger MMC. Now the only thing is we definitley need more members so if anyone and everyone that reads this please think it over and consider joining and I promise you it will be fun. So Forum members Pass the word please and help us get this club off the ground ! Thanks Fat Cat[sm=gears.gif]
Old 08-08-2008, 08:20 PM

That's a good name, Fat Cat.
Old 08-08-2008, 08:32 PM

FATCAT,
You know im all in for what ever happens, but I feel we limit ourselves when you add the word Challenger to the front. I have learned a lot from the LX brothers that came before us... Charger, 300, magnum. We would evolve into a larger club with all the mopar modern muscle and not just the youngest (the challenger). If its all a matter on domain name then why not just have the domain www.fred for all it will really matter. A large national club brings sponsors. A large club could support it's own forum, and local meets would be bigger. Better start another post before this one gets too long
Old 08-08-2008, 08:38 PM

Could you imagine a club that had all LX cars? The challenger would be the star, but we share so many mods and that would mean better deals. As stated I want to be a member of whatever you set up. I want you to look at the future of the club and see a huge forum, sponsors promo items, meets and larger tech support then the challenger alone would bring. We could be a very large car club that gets promotion and discounts, or the few that learn from the past LX owners and start a new breed.
Old 08-08-2008, 08:43 PM

Its not about the vote of one guy... You are building the frame work for the hundred thousand that will come later.

Andre
Old 08-09-2008, 02:37 AM

WHAT? Be associated with those riff-raff in Chargers and Magnums? I think NOT, sir. You might as well go out and buy an SE Challenger...uh....wait... Actually, Andre may be right. Maybe LX Mopar Muscle Club?

Quick Reply: ANY ONE INTERESTED IN A EAST COAST OR NJ Challenger Club or Registry