Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

ANY ONE INTERESTED IN A EAST COAST OR NJ Challenger Club or Registry

Old 08-01-2008, 11:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ANY ONE INTERESTED IN A EAST COAST OR NJ Challenger Club or Registry

I would be interested in something like this and I could definitely get my web guy to help out. So if there is enough interest, lets make this happen!
Old 08-01-2008, 12:18 PM

Default RE: ANY ONE INTERESTED IN A EAST COAST OR NJ Challenger Club or Registry

Bad2thebone and RoswellGrey, its not me that causes the posting problems but I found it to be mostly using any puncuation and trying to post too many sentences.
ORIGINAL: bad2thebone

I have a web developer who is capable of making a great site and forum for a East Coast club if you're interested.
Old 08-01-2008, 12:20 PM

Lets just all blame fatcat.
Old 08-01-2008, 12:21 PM

Bad2thebone we most certainly could use any help making a web page for a club or a registry page similar to the Unofficial Challenger site you see mentioned in this forum in any case if posting is hard we may have to resort to E mails Fat Cat
Old 08-01-2008, 12:26 PM

Now my thinking is that we would need at least 10 or 15 solid members to start but I am totally open to any ideas from anybody else interested so what I think we need to do is spread the word and stay in contact as often as possible I posted my E-mail address and Phone no in the first post for that purpose. Fat Cat
Old 08-01-2008, 12:30 PM

Sorry for all the posts as I'm trying to do this in little posts. If we get 10 or 15 solid members then we should get Bad2thebones friend to make up some kind of web page or registry site and post that web site or registry on here and ask the adminstrators if we could add or post a link to our site on here also Fat Cat
Old 08-01-2008, 12:37 PM

So for right now we all just need to keep track of the names of those interested or willing to join and anyone that is including those that have already expressed an interest , you all need to chime in with your Ideas , PLEASE and let me know what you think about how many members we need , what kind of club or registory and how you want to do this . I really want this to be as open as possible and not just my ideas so please get back to me in any way you feel comfortable, Thanks Fat Cat[sm=gears.gif]
Old 08-01-2008, 12:46 PM

Here is the list so far:

vanishingpoint
108Challenger
RyanNY
bad2thebone
RoswellGray
Fat Cat
9 more to go and RyanNY the only blame I will accept is that I talk to much ...LOL[sm=gears.gif]
Old 08-01-2008, 12:52 PM

Hey RyanNY i don't quite understand your order status of " UNK" ? I never saw that before what does it stand for or mean ? Fat Cat[sm=gears.gif]
Old 08-01-2008, 03:35 PM

It stands for Unknown haha. I talked to my dealer yesterday and he told me my car is about to go into production. He estimated the car should be at the dealership Mid to late September. He tried to convince me to purchase a car he already has on order coming in the first week of September, but it didn't have the HID lights or Sound Group 2 so I opted to wait for my own. The wait is killing me!

Quick Reply: ANY ONE INTERESTED IN A EAST COAST OR NJ Challenger Club or Registry