Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

Anyone here also getting 010 stang or Camaro?

Old 01-10-2009, 09:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone here also getting 010 stang or Camaro?

Just went to the Chevy dealership and it looks like my 2nd car will be a SS/RS Camaro.... It's not ever going to replace my challenenger , the Camaro will be the weekend warrior. Anyone taking ownership of another new muscle ? I was a fan of the stang but changed heart about an hour ago.
Old 01-10-2009, 10:12 AM

Default RE: Anyone here also getting 010 stang or Camaro?

Why the switch, Rudy? Did they actually have a Camaro on display?
Old 01-10-2009, 10:28 AM

nope saw it at a car show , a month or 2 ago and just went in and talked to the Chevy dealer in Kendall and they want sticker , it's goinna wind up being my brothers probloby but it doesn't matter ! It's nice as hell but it's not as nice as the Challenger.
Old 01-10-2009, 10:37 AM

That's interesting about them wanting sticker. Apparently, they're going to do what the president of GM said they'd do: Actually sell the car at MSRP rather than jacking up the price like Dodge dealers have been allowed to do.
Old 01-10-2009, 05:38 PM

I was told by both a guy who worked for Chrysler and a couple of Dodge Dealers that Chrysler has no control over what the dealers can and do ask for their cars. If this is true, does it mean that GM has "more direct control" over their dealers and how the operate?
Just wondering.....
Old 01-10-2009, 07:11 PM

Technically, they probably don't have control. Realistically, though, whoever controls the supply (ie, the manufacturer) can pretty much dictate the way things get done. Hence, Dodge very easily could have insisted that the Challenger be sold for no more than MSRP.
Old 01-10-2009, 07:34 PM

If I had more money than I knew what to do with I would definitely pick up a Camaro as well as a Challenger. (As it stands right now, I've got my Chally on order so that's what I'm getting.)
Old 01-10-2009, 07:47 PM

im floating around the idea of the camaro....depends on how dodge and chevy are doing engine wise and company wise in 6 months....this is good to hear rudy I was afraid we could never meet to talk cars I ever got a camaro lol too much bickering...btw did you go to chevy on US1?
Old 01-12-2009, 07:34 AM

As much as I love my new Challenger, I'll be the first to admit the GM LS-series engines are excellent pieces. If I could afford two new toys, I would definitely buy a new Camaro and mod the crap out of it to play with on the weekends. I would drive the Challenger most of the time though because it looks so much better.
Old 01-12-2009, 08:55 AM

ORIGINAL: novawagonmaster

As much as I love my new Challenger, I'll be the first to admit the GM LS-series engines are excellent pieces. If I could afford two new toys, I would definitely buy a new Camaro and mod the crap out of it to play with on the weekends. I would drive the Challenger most of the time though because it looks so much better.
this is EXACTLY how I feel.

Quick Reply: Anyone here also getting 010 stang or Camaro?