Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

Car Show Season is in full swing!

Old 08-02-2010, 07:00 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Car Show Season is in full swing!

About a year ago we launched a 100% free car show registry website called: www.carshowfinder.org

Being a Muscle car enthusiast myself, I loved to stroll around local car shows on Saturday night. Problem was that it was never easy to find the event dates and locations easily. Sure I knew of the regular shows in my area, but never knew when a new event had been organized.

So I created a Car Show website were you can promote your Auto Show for free to a national and local audience. Visitors to the site can search for events local to them by state or city. Promoters can simply create an account with nothing more than an email address and password, from there they can add as many car show events as they like. As of right now, there are over 7,000 car show listings from all corners of the nation on the website, and it's growing every day. This is also the perfect time of year to use this utility, as summer is the definitive car show season!

If you are an organizer or promote a Car Show or Auto Event please go to the site (www.carshowfinder.org) and add your event.

The site is still fairly new, so let me know if you see any issues or have any suggestions.

Thanks,

Jim
Old 08-09-2010, 10:40 AM
Former Sponsor

The website has been getting a ton of traffic lately and we've seen a lot of car shows get added! Be sure to check it out and see if there's a Challenger show in an area near you!

Thanks,
Matt
Old 08-27-2010, 06:32 AM
Former Sponsor

About a year ago we launched a 100% free car show registry website called: www.carshowfinder.org

Being a Muscle car enthusiast myself, I loved to stroll around local car shows on Saturday night. Problem was that it was never easy to find the event dates and locations easily. Sure I knew of the regular shows in my area, but never knew when a new event had been organized.

So I created a Car Show website were you can promote your Auto Show for free to a national and local audience. Visitors to the site can search for events local to them by state or city. Promoters can simply create an account with nothing more than an email address and password, from there they can add as many car show events as they like. As of right now, there are over 7,000 car show listings from all corners of the nation on the website, and it's growing every day. This is also the perfect time of year to use this utility, as summer is the definitive car show season!

If you are an organizer or promote a Car Show or Auto Event please go to the site (www.carshowfinder.org) and add your event.

The site is still fairly new, so let me know if you see any issues or have any suggestions.

Thanks,

Jim