Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

Challenger battery

Old 10-22-2008, 12:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Challenger battery

Also make sure you have a copy of your owners manual outside your Challenger.
Old 10-22-2008, 12:29 PM

Sounds like RG has an obsession with the trunk...
Old 10-22-2008, 12:58 PM

Also the emergency release is inside the trunk, in case you fall in and the trunk lid slams shut on top of you.
Actually the trunk release is there incase you are placed in your trunk during a carjack or kidnapping. Sign of the times that so many car makers have added that feature to their cars. I even know people who keep a pistol and mag light hidden in the trunk just incase they are carjacked and stuffed in the trunk. When the car stops and the bad guys open the trunk they can pop out like a jack in the box, but with a gun and mag light. It has happened.
Old 10-22-2008, 01:44 PM

ORIGINAL: sv1kSteve

Also the emergency release is inside the trunk, in case you fall in and the trunk lid slams shut on top of you.
Actually the trunk release is there incase you are placed in your trunk during a carjack or kidnapping. Sign of the times that so many car makers have added that feature to their cars. I even know people who keep a pistol and mag light hidden in the trunk just incase they are carjacked and stuffed in the trunk. When the car stops and the bad guys open the trunk they can pop out like a jack in the box, but with a gun and mag light. It has happened.
I like that idea..............SURPRISE!!!
Old 10-22-2008, 01:50 PM

Just had another idea....I can jump out and hit the car jacker with my tire iron, oh wait...all I have is the tire Inflater....well at least I can still use the same line as I jump up...."Stop or I'll blow you away"
Old 10-22-2008, 01:58 PM

Goverment mandated inside trunk release because children were shutting themselves in trunks while playing..........JB.
Old 10-22-2008, 02:02 PM

I can see it now... you jump out of the trunk and scream... back off or I'll blow you... and he says shut up. Then what did you say.

Not a pretty picture..[&:]

ORIGINAL: BLK 6050

Just had another idea....I can jump out and hit the car jacker with my tire iron, oh wait...all I have is the tire Inflater....well at least I can still use the same line as I jump up...."Stop or I'll blow you away"
Old 10-22-2008, 03:47 PM

I thought the handle in the truck was to pop the Chutes.... Good thing I never had to crawl back there at high speed and use it!
Old 10-22-2008, 04:22 PM

Damn!!!!! Now that is funny.
ORIGINAL: Andre@Edge

I thought the handle in the truck was to pop the Chutes.... Good thing I never had to crawl back there at high speed and use it!
Old 10-22-2008, 06:23 PM

And of course you would never really shoot at the carjacker. You may miss and damage your nice Chally.....

Quick Reply: Challenger battery