Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   General Dodge Challenger Discussions (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/)
-   -   Challenger Merchandise (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/challenger-merchandise-269/)

Jeremiah 29:11 03-14-2007 09:57 PM

RE: Challenger Merchandise

I am looking for a black only with maybe carbon fiber stripes, but I think I will be waiting a while.

joeyr 03-14-2007 10:17 PM

I have a feeling that carbon fiber will be only SRT or an aftermarket piece. But personally Im happy with butterfly scoops and hood pins.

Paladin06 03-14-2007 11:05 PM

And Lord please let there be a rear deck spoiler like th old school TA model and hockey stick stripes. Please, please, please, please.

Are you there DCX???

Jeremiah 29:11 03-14-2007 11:37 PM

Remember I was talking about a diecast car..........who knows what will be available in strips on the real car.

The diecast car is so I can dream until I get the real thing.

Jeremiah 29:11 03-15-2007 08:29 AM

Check out these Concept Dodge Challenger Pro Rodz

http://www.diecastmuscle.com/store/MA31320SR

joeyr 03-15-2007 06:34 PM

Very attractive, Silver is starting to look better and better ;).

Paladin06 03-15-2007 07:56 PM

I think you'll like this desktop and best of all it's free. It's 1024x768 high res..:D

[IMG]local://upfiles/9/CA400FD451E442A287F86B9FB1945E22.jpg[/IMG]

Jeremiah 29:11 05-29-2007 04:49 PM

Build your own car, what an interesting idea.

Legendary car-customizer Chip Foose advisor and spokesperson for new retailing concept

ST. LOUIS May 29, 2007; Fun is about to go into overdrive. RIDEMAKERZT, the first-ever car-customizing experience for kids from six to 106, will open its first shop June 1 at Myrtle Beach, South Carolina's Broadway at the Beach. The concept is inspired by Build-A-Bear WorkshopR, the leader in experiential retailing, and taps into America's love of cars and the massive car-customizing movement.

The RIDEMAKERZ experience invites guests, or "Customizers," into the ultimate car-customizing shop where they can CHOOZE, SONICIZE, MOTORIZE, MOBILIZE, CUSTOMIZE, PERSONALIZE and CRUIZET one-of-a-kind RIDEZ. Between the body styles and colors, tires and wheels, lights and sounds, accessories and decals, RIDEMAKERZ estimates there are more than 649,000,000 possible combinations, not including individual decal placement.

"The RIDEMAKERZ experience is pure fun, and the process is designed to spark creativity, encourage collaboration and build confidence," says RIDEMAKERZ ZEO (CEO) Larry Andreini.

In addition to creating a unique and valuable concept, RIDEMAKERZ has also created a unique and valuable business structure through its strategic partnership with Build-A-Bear WorkshopR. Build-A-Bear Workshop was an early investor and has also shared key infrastructure components.

"Our partnership with Build-A-Bear Workshop allows us to fire on all cylinders from the very start," says Andreini.
RIDEMAKERZ is benefiting from a decade of well-developed logistics, warehousing and supply chain management systems, as well as state-of-the-art point-of-sale systems, interactive in-store technology and e-commerce capabilities. In addition, they are learning from the teddy bear maker's selection of mall locations, and also have access to Build-A-Bear Workshop's world-class associate training programs, which are at the core of the guest experience.

"It is rare that a start-up company can enter the marketplace with this much horsepower," says Andreini. "We're a new company with a ten-year, best-in-class infrastructure." RIDEMAKERZ will open four Shops in its first year including one in Mall of America in Bloomington, Minn.

"Our business partnerships approach is a 1 + 1 = 10 formula; there is a natural synergy between RIDEMAKERZ and Build-A-Bear Workshop," said Maxine Clark, Build-A-Bear Workshop founder and chief executive bear. "Partnerships are all about working together to create something bigger and better than you could on your own."
While Build-A-Bear Workshop has inspired the retail entertainment experience, the car culture has inspired everything from the shop design to the smallest automotive details. The durable, molded plastic cars and trucks have been designed with great care. Styles range from a red Fire Engine to a flat-black retro Hot Rod inspired by legendary car designer Chip Foose. The line also includes race cars, pick-ups, and concept cars and trucks.

RIDEMAKERZ has agreements with Ford Motor Company to offer the Ford Mustang and the Ford Super Chief Alternative Fuel Concept Truck, and Dodge, a trademark of the DaimlerChrysler Corporation, to offer the Dodge Ram and the Dodge Challenger Concept car.

Customizers can have the complete RIDEMAKERZ experience and leave the shop with a car ranging in price from $12 to $28, depending on body and paint style chosen. Radio remote control can be added for an additional $25, and custom accessories range in price from $2.50 for grill guards, spoilers and hood scoops to $5 for a set of monster tires and chassis to $10 for a Street-Glow light kit to $15 for a deluxe "Muscle Kit" that includes a blown engine, spoiler, side pipes, muffler tips and roof vent. With more than half-a-billion combinations, there is a tricked-out RIDE for eve

Jeremiah 29:11 05-29-2007 05:05 PM

Challenger plates here:

http://www.jimsautoparts.com/gifts_and_collectables.htm

RoswellGrey 05-29-2007 08:26 PM

I'm glad to see the license plate insignia is in the proper script, not ugly block letters like on the concept Challenger.