Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

Challenger Merchandise

Old 12-25-2006, 10:59 PM
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Challenger Merchandise

i got a new challenger concept toy...it is made by the A-HA company, and is around 1:32 or so, but the lines are exxagerated...its from the shuffle series, and has a little fake ipod attatched to the back end...the car plays music.
Old 12-26-2006, 08:52 PM
Super Moderator

So what music does it play? Theme from Vanishing Point. LOL!
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 12-30-2006, 02:56 PM

I've noticed we all seem to shop at Wal-Mart. Probably a good thing, since we're all interested in what's probably going to be a $30,000+ car.
Old 12-30-2006, 03:24 PM
Super Moderator

Well, besides being the 2nd largest American company in the US and the store is available to everyone, that might say something about why everybody shops there.

Toys R US stores are about 90% kids clothes these days, Target some times has a selection and sometimes they don't, Hobby Lobby and Hobby Town mostly has plastic
cars vs. diecast (some of the metal cars they do have are kits that have to be assembled).

In short Walmart tends to have the best selection of diecast cars available across the US in general. We do have and HEB grocery chain in Texas with 300 stores and 56K employees and they also have great diecast selections but that only helps Texans.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 12-30-2006, 09:54 PM
Super Moderator

My first post was about clocks and here is another one.

Well, they finally came out with a Challenger clock. Nice looking too.

Dodge Challenger High Gloss Resin Wall Clock

Made from real wood with a high gloss resin finish. Each clock contains an exclusive 8" x 10" photo. Packaged in a full color shadow box for protection and easy display.

Available at: http://www.dodgeapparel.com/product_...roducts_id=956

[IMG]local://upfiles/17/73DE93C4F2374900B5764B2799AB9091.jpg[/IMG]
Old 12-30-2006, 10:15 PM
Super Moderator

I couldn't help myself and I ordered one for Christmas. Nicer quality than what I expected.

Nice lettering and a strong curved brim.

Personally, due to my hanging out with younger people, I found out that nylon caps with flat brims is not stylish and looks dorky.

While the hat below is probably a good Summit Racing hat, he is wearing all wrong. The brim is flat and he is making strange faces. LOL!

[IMG]local://upfiles/17/9BB9F54D08384C49B214DD12EB34E837.jpg[/IMG]
Old 12-31-2006, 02:51 PM

Well, Jeremiah, last night I had to go to both H-E-B and Wal-Mart and while I saw nothing related to Challengers at Texas' favorite grocery chain, you'll be happy to note that the real store where America shops, I picked up the latest DVD release of "Vanishing Point" for $4.95. Yes, I already had one, but at that price I couldn't resist getting a spare.
Old 12-31-2006, 03:09 PM
Super Moderator

So RoswellGrey which version of Vanishing Point did you get? I own both since both movies are very different.
Old 12-31-2006, 03:17 PM

The 1971 version, of course. The Fox remake is horrible, although I admittedly do have a VHS copy just because of the Challenger. The cover of the DVD I got at Wal-Mart is the same as my avitar, which I liberated from capitalistic oppression on amazon.com. Also, it includes both the version that was released in the U.S. and the British version, which includes the missing Charlotte Rampling scenes.
Old 12-31-2006, 10:13 PM

I ordered my very own copy from Wal-Mart tonight.

Quick Reply: Challenger Merchandise