Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

Challenger Merchandise

Old 07-28-2008, 04:20 PM
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Challenger Merchandise

Good to see the finally added some t-shirts and other car models in the Challenger merchandise section:

http://www.goods.dodge.com/product.a...ge=1&viewall=1
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 07-28-2008, 06:08 PM

Crappy picture on the T-shirt. Till I blew it up as big as it goes, I thought it was a pic of one of the Mitsubishi Challengers.
Old 01-17-2009, 12:43 PM
Super Moderator

Well I looked for a Dodge Challenger 2009 calendar and all I could find was the one from the newchallengerstore.com website.

I paid $18.95 plus shipping $5.95 and several days later I got a real disappointment. It looks to me like all the did was take a couple of pictures
that several of us have already seen and printed the calendar on 8.5X11" sheets of stock paper spiraled bound by plastic (probably done at Kinko's)
with 5"X3" pictures of the Challenger.

This is the most disappointing calendar I every bought. I hope the other products they sell are not a ripoff that being overpriced and underquality.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 01-17-2009, 12:55 PM

I just got a beautiful 2009 calendar with all Challenger pictures from the local dealership for free.
Old 01-17-2009, 02:16 PM

Jeremiah29:11 , don't get me wrong , I absolutley love my 2009 Dodge Challenger R/T but 6 months ago I ordered the official Dodge Challenger SRT8 Limited edition MODEL and after waiting all those 6 months it finally came. Well for over $54 including shipping this PLASTIC model is the WORST MODEL CAR I HAVE EVER SEEN for that price. Its cheap plastic with no details, the Hemi Orange color is like a rust color, nothing opens, no hood, no doors, no hood, no trunk , as for the interior the seats are bent way back and cheap rubber like, there is almost no detail at all. I have like 15 different models and they are all much better than this one. Even the remote control models are better, and even the 1/64th Match Box size has more detail. The only thing this OFFICIAL DODGE MODEL HAS is a limited edition number stamped on the bottom of thev car but thats it ! No paper work saying what it is or anything. So for what its worth I will not be buying ANYMORE OFFICIAL DODGE PRODUCTS from their site . I'm sorry to hear about such a cheap calendar also . So the old saying again is proven very true!!!! BUYER BEWARE!!! Fat Cat[sm=gears.gif]
Old 01-17-2009, 02:57 PM

I ordered the same car. It is a major disappointment. So disappointing that it's in the box in the bottom my closet.
ORIGINAL: fatcat

Jeremiah29:11 , don't get me wrong , I absolutley love my 2009 Dodge Challenger R/T but 6 months ago I ordered the official Dodge Challenger SRT8 Limited edition MODEL and after waiting all those 6 months it finally came. Well for over $54 including shipping this PLASTIC model is the WORST MODEL CAR I HAVE EVER SEEN for that price. Its cheap plastic with no details, the Hemi Orange color is like a rust color, nothing opens, no hood, no doors, no hood, no trunk , as for the interior the seats are bent way back and cheap rubber like, there is almost no detail at all. I have like 15 different models and they are all much better than this one. Even the remote control models are better, and even the 1/64th Match Box size has more detail. The only thing this OFFICIAL DODGE MODEL HAS is a limited edition number stamped on the bottom of thev car but thats it ! No paper work saying what it is or anything. So for what its worth I will not be buying ANYMORE OFFICIAL DODGE PRODUCTS from their site . I'm sorry to hear about such a cheap calendar also . So the old saying again is proven very true!!!! BUYER BEWARE!!! Fat Cat[sm=gears.gif]
Old 01-19-2009, 05:24 PM

What a let down. I bought it and left it in the box thinking it might be worth something someday. From what you guys say it's not even worth being a door stop. Bummer!
Old 01-21-2009, 06:26 AM

Here's a cool website with lots of Dodge merchandise!!!!

http://www.speedwaydistributors.com/...dge&mainmenu=1
Old 01-22-2009, 12:16 PM

While it's not "official Dodge" merchandise, a couple odds & ends I've found include:

- a white w/black stripes 2009 Hot Wheels Challenger (that I've seen at a few different Walmarts)

- both an orange with black striping and a black with orange striping 1/24 scale radio controlled 2008/2009 Challenger (just saw & bought one at my local KMart y'day for all of $12)
Old 02-06-2010, 07:21 PM
Super Moderator

Here is a new Dodge merchanidise site that is new as of this month:

http://www.life.dodge.com/dept_prod.asp

I like the B5 Blue old/new Challenger collection.

Where is the black leather jacket with the color strip on it that is the same color as your car and with the Challenger
on the front of the jacket?

That would be cool.

Quick Reply: Challenger Merchandise