Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

Do you see many Challengers?

Old 07-06-2008, 08:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Do you see many Challengers?

I've seen one at the dealership where I'm buying mine. None on the street. Paladin06's car passed through town, but since his card reads "Have Challenger, will travel," that's what he did before it was spotted by anyone.
Old 07-06-2008, 09:05 AM

Ive heard theres a orange one here in town but have never saw any and everyone always tells me they have never seen another .
Old 07-06-2008, 02:44 PM

LOL, sorry we couldn't hook up.

ORIGINAL: RoswellGrey

I've seen one at the dealership where I'm buying mine. None on the street. Paladin06's car passed through town, but since his card reads "Have Challenger, will travel," that's what he did before it was spotted by anyone.
Old 07-06-2008, 02:46 PM

How about a link so we can have a look?

ORIGINAL: 108Challenger

X pipe into 2 magnapack race mufflers out the origional tips. Cars loud! Sounds mean. Cost 800, fully polished stainless. sys is way better than anything anyone offers aftermarket.
Old 07-06-2008, 03:29 PM

CUDA340 and others here....I honestly saw one and tried to chase it down in Manahawkin NJ , thats just a little north of Atlantic City NJ. I saw this Hemi Orange 2008 SRT8 Challenger at least 5 weeks ago. I even know what street the guy lives on but have yet to find the house. He apparently keeps it in the garage. One of our classic car club members saw it also and followed him home ....LOL but was afraid to knock on the door....I'm gonna go with the other member next week and knock on the guys door...I hope I don't get shot ...LOl.....I just want to know where he got it and how he got it so soon.....I also saw a Black one at the Dodge dealership in the town of Cape May Court House and they had a sticker on the window for $ 80,000 no Sh#t , and they had it ropped off and no one was allowed near it. I could only take pics and this was 2 weeks ago.....thats the only ones in NJ that I know of....Fat Cat.....[sm=gears.gif]
ORIGINAL: Cuda340

I haven't seen any in southern NJ yet, but I did spot a black SRT parked in center city Philadephia last Friday afternoon.
Old 07-06-2008, 03:33 PM

So far there's only one orange one here in Shreveport at a dealer in Bossier City (right next to Shreveport, for those that don't know). It's in the showroom all roped off with Fort Knox-style security around it. I went to go pay homage to it about 2 weeks ago, the dealer told me that the owner of the dealership bought it and is leaving it in the showroom for display.

Of course he said it WAS for sale "for the right price".

Not to mention they wanted a $5000 minimum deposit for an 09...
Old 07-06-2008, 03:37 PM

I actually live in L.A and I have only seen One Challenger, and that was on my way to Las Vegas, Boy, did that thing look beautiful ... but anyways, I have only seen one so far, I wish I could see more
Old 07-06-2008, 04:01 PM

My friend in Florida just pickedup his Black Sunroof challenger...
He paid MSRP...........
I am sure many were sold at MSRP and I am sure many dealers will also try and screw yeaaaaaa
with markups
Old 07-06-2008, 06:14 PM

Holy crap! JTs back. I thought we were able to get rid of him... whats up with that? [:@]
Are we going to have to listen to more of his trash or can somebody just axe him and put him out of our misery...
Old 07-06-2008, 06:24 PM

cuda
where are you in southern n.j.
i'm near lbi ???

sam
psfatcat
i live in manahawkin, picking up my orange 2morrow

Quick Reply: Do you see many Challengers?