Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

Documentation

Old 02-11-2008, 06:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Documentation

OK i'm probably not alone in looking for whatever documentation/advertisements/reviews/anouncements I can find and keep with a scrapbook I'm going to set up for my Challenger.

Some of the stuff keeps going up in e-bay for rediculous prices (media kits from Chicago).

Just to fill you in

Hot Rod - April 2008 just arrived in my mailbox today with the Chally on the cover and article on P38 with some nice pictures (2 + months before Chicago unveiling.) No test drive but story resembles most other media releases.

This mag gave me the bug to go to Barnes and Noble to look for other stuff -

I found Muscle Car Enthusiast magazine (Jan 2008) with a 2008 Chally countdown as well as some great info on the Design by Michael Castiglione. Magazine is a keeper.

Let me know as you find other stuff publically available or stuff you may be interested in selling/trading.

Eric

Old 02-11-2008, 06:20 PM

Default RE: Documentation

When the concept came out in 2006, MOTORTREND had the challenger out in the desert like vanishing point. It was on the cover with cops chasing it, looked sweet to me. you got that one Overpowerd? (it was a long time ago in 2006)
Old 02-11-2008, 06:23 PM

I dont have the Motortrend, but will look for it.

Does anyone have a spare copy?

Eric
Old 02-11-2008, 06:31 PM

If i find another i will be sure to let you know.
Old 02-11-2008, 06:52 PM
Super Moderator

Take a look at our ongoing list that stevelegel has put together for us:

https://dodgechallenger.com/forums/fb.asp?m=18240

You are going to be real busy collecting.

Best Wishes
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 02-11-2008, 06:57 PM

Wow - Thank you.
Old 02-11-2008, 07:00 PM
Super Moderator

You are very welcome.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 02-12-2008, 02:04 PM

just got my HOT ROD April issue, it has the challenger on the cover. On one of the pic's it has a one of a kind interior, they even said that this magazine will be a collector edition because of the one off interior.They have replaced the carbon fiber trim and replaced it right after the pictures were taken.
Old 02-12-2008, 04:31 PM

Same here. Also got the April 2008 Mopar Muscle. There is a short article 114, 115. Enjoy!
ORIGINAL: DK challenger

just got my HOT ROD April issue, it has the challenger on the cover. On one of the pic's it has a one of a kind interior, they even said that this magazine will be a collector edition because of the one off interior.They have replaced the carbon fiber trim and replaced it right after the pictures were taken.