Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

Door Lock Plugs Feeler Thread!!! RAAH!

Old 11-21-2008, 05:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Door Lock Plugs Feeler Thread!!! RAAH!

Nice... way to defend your so-called honor... call everyone "ignorant" that might question your business ethics based on many experiences reported by others. Funny stuff...

That should win a bunch of us back to your side...
Old 11-21-2008, 08:40 PM

ORIGINAL: iKONA

The website is www.i-kona.com and if anybody wants proof you'll find it there.
Actually, there's next to nothing on your web site. Almost everything a visitor clicks on says, "We're sorry, but our website is closed for upgrades."

That's not much of a defense, Mr. Perez.
Old 11-22-2008, 05:41 AM

Sounds like an interesting product; awaiting positive and enthusiastic testimonials and happy user pictures of installed product.

Could be a looooonnnnng wait, apparently.........

What was that quote from P T Barnum???

Move along now, son, nothing to see here...
Old 11-22-2008, 01:44 PM

ORIGINAL: iKONA

I have nothing to prove to anybody because I havnt even made these products yet. Anybody who believes Im a scammer is ignorant to not even look at both sides. Yes most people only pay attention to one side of the story because nobody cares to look into it. Im not even going to argue against it with you guys. I have with so many other people just to have many apologize for not paying attention. I haven't been posting because theres not much interest for the challenger plugs since only a few people liked the idea. Im begening to wonder how many people own the challanger anyways so for now this is probably not going to happen.

Quick ans short if anybody cares to even pay attention and see that this is all a misunderstanding because things have changed then feel free to keep up with me. The website is www.i-kona.com and if anybody wants proof you'll find it there.
This is pretty much the exact same cut and paste response he has used elsewhere - blames ignorant people for not researching the truth and seeing both sides to the story, despite the fact there is only 1 side. You are a liar and a thief and that has been shown post after post at forum after forum. The beauty here is that the accusations made against you can be confirmed by anyone willing to visit the provided links or do quick Google searches on you. And, people have, and, they do not like what they see as it backs up the claims that have been made. We have offered proof, you just offer deception and lies and try to deflect with bogus answers that go no where. I have seen truly amazing lies by you that are so obviously see through - like the lie about getting a secretary to answer the forums and PMs, but yet it is always just you coming around and not her. You cannot even refund people, but you can pay a secretary? Or the lies you have told over numerous forums about having sent the product, but somehow it gets lost. You have had more lost product in the mail then most large eCommerce companies. Or the lie about not having changed your PayPal address despite your problems and that shows you to be an honest guy, despite the fact you can see on eBay you are taking orders and receiving PayPal payments, clearly showing you bailed out on said account and opened another since no refunds have come out of the original account as PayPal has it restricted. Or the lie about all these threads being 'feeler threads' but you in fact take orders via PM and sending PayPal invoices - despite claiming you need X amount of people to start orders.

'I have nothing to prove to anybody because I havnt even made these products yet' - exactly, and you never will. Your scam is to start these "feeler threads" (search Google for them) always acting like you just want to join in as an honest sponsor of the forum and will only sell if the Moderators allow it - which is just a lame confidence game. Always with the smilies and bad jokes like the funny good guy. Then, you progress to taking orders. Then, people start to either (1) not get orders or (2) get low quality product and want their money back. Then, you up and move to a different forum. People can look at post dates and thread dates and see while on 1 forum you are getting shut down, you jump right over to another and try to start up. You are getting busted at every turn though. Every forum now catches on to you as there are so many unhappy people, you have created so much bad web publicity, people are making sure to alert others about you. Your past is catching up to you i-Kona, John Perez, Insane Customs, Delta After Market.... or who ever the hell you are.

PS - any reason why your website keeps adding products (as recent as 11.20.08) but you have no contact information on your site? No phone, no address....
Old 11-23-2008, 11:05 AM

"We're sorry, but our website is closed for upgrades"..............(I'am presently at the airport buying a ticket so I can get out of town...fast....)

If someone really wanted to sell a product the least they would do is keep their web site, the one they they reference up to date....It is the same message you would get if you ordered....sorry my product is being update....please wait, and wait, and wait............

I do own my Challenger, and no I would not order..........Thanks anyway
Old 11-24-2008, 08:25 PM

okay.. so I thought I was done with this here and was moving on, but you guys have got to read this as a buddy just forwarded it to me... it even has photos

READ THIS

Coincidence? Or just the next level of grifter type tactic this guy uses. Notice the part about the USPS notation that says "Received unsealed and without contents". I guess it is cheaper to take an empty box, beat it up, pay to ship it and claim USPS must have done it than it is to actually ship the item the person paid for. wow.
Old 11-24-2008, 10:25 PM

Simply amazing.
Old 11-24-2008, 11:19 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Man this guy is unreal That takes some effort. He goes to the extreme to keep them hooked