Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

European Challengers

Old 06-12-2008, 10:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: European Challengers

So anymore Euro Chally owners?

I am working on getting into the Bologna International Car show in December!!! http://www.motorshow.it/uk/index.asp

And if my car gets here in time I will try for Auto e Moto d’Epoca in October! http://www.autoemotodepoca.com/

Joe, I will be in Milano tomorrow...did you get tickets? We might have 1 extra!!

SWISSCHALLNEGER...any luck yet?

Skids...Hopefully the wait will go by quick!
Old 06-12-2008, 01:30 PM

Ive been getting more and more worried about my order. Especially with all the talk about CAFE standards and Budman's raving about the number 3800. If he means 3800 SRT8's for 09 then I know I'm out of luck. There were over 10,000 orders for 08's and only 6,400 built. Do the math. All because I had to have a stick. [:@]

ENCS (AAFES) still has not been able to provide me with a VON. I know its too early for a VIN, but I should still get a VON as soon as it's ordered right? How long did it take you to get your VON SF18C? Did you have to talk to anyone other than your dealer?

My dealer keeps assuring me that I will get my car, but the only evidence he's shown me is a tentative delivery date and a computer screen that shows "B" manufacturer status with a estimated build date.
Old 06-12-2008, 02:25 PM

Scott PM sent cause this jacked up forum wont let me post a long post!

I can't PM it either! Stand by for multiple threads!
Old 06-12-2008, 02:28 PM

I think you should be good to go but it might be a long wait. ENCS seems to have their act together and don't often go out on a limb they can't get back from (i.e. they know their allotment of vehicles). Just keep checking, maybe call the New York number and see what they can tell you.
Old 06-12-2008, 02:30 PM

I still don't have a real VON, I got an ENCS account number.
Old 06-12-2008, 02:32 PM

when I called Dodge I asked for my von and they gave me a jacked up number that looks nothing like the folks stateside it started with an E

this site sucks
Old 06-12-2008, 02:32 PM

But I did get a VIN about a week after I turned in my order and deposit. However you need to know the back story, ENCS ordered the 08's in December but didn't allow customer orders until May; they had a drawing for the right to order one.
Old 06-12-2008, 02:33 PM

I had been bugging them for months about the Chally and almost pissed myself when I got the email that I won the raffle! At that time I got to say yes or no...I got no choices, no colors, no options...just yes or no, and if yes then give up the 10% down!
Old 06-12-2008, 02:33 PM

! I was luck that I had $4500 sitting around and was lucky to get Hemi Orange as that is what I wanted but got stuck with the 900 hole in the roof. Another issue I have is the Online tracker is not working for me, because the car is not ordered in my name...it was ordered by ENCS. I can tell you that the 20 08's that ENCS got are all "sold" and the dealer down here is only taking R/T orders saying that all 09 SRTs are "accounted for", so if you have your buyers order then you have a leg up!

Have faith and good luck!

Steve
Old 06-12-2008, 02:34 PM

Sorry about that but every timeI try to post something I get crazy Database error messages!

I guess this is way to boost my post cound but damn this is pissing me off!

Quick Reply: European Challengers