Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

Fat Cat's 2009 R/T Pictures

Old 10-04-2008, 05:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Fat Cat's 2009 R/T Pictures

Another try with a zip file, nope zip won't work either. I guess I'll have to try one of those photo shop sites to download to and then try and post a link to it, sorry guys I had 10 other really good pics DARN IT ...Later Fat Cat[sm=gears.gif]
Old 10-04-2008, 06:09 PM

OK , Mopar2ya has my pics and will post them or a link to me and I'll post them later which ever. Skids33 thanks for the info on the paint thing to downsize them. I'll try that too. Fat Cat[sm=gears.gif]
Old 10-04-2008, 06:27 PM

Mopar2ya, sorry for missing your ? After a week and a half now I have to be honest and say i really love the hood to fender stripes with the R/T at the end ......but the car needs something else and I'm just not sure what? Whether its a solid hood stripe in flat black or a split hood stripe in flat black....but then I'm thinking either of those hood stripes will not line up exactly with the hood to fender stripes. Then I'm thinking some kind of side stripe but would it conflict with the hood to fender stripe. Then there is that bottom stripe with the word Challenger in script thats kind of neat, or the stripe kit the goes vertically around the rear end with the R/T in about the middle below the rear spoiler....I just don't know so confusing but I think it needs some thing ...arghhhhhhhhh what do you think Mopar2ya? I trust your ideas . Anyone eles like to chime in please do as i'm very open to ideas. Thanks[sm=thanx.gif] Fat Cat [sm=gears.gif]

PS That Ryder Graphics has so many things to chose from , thats what I was talking about above.

ORIGINAL: mopar2ya

Excellent pics fatcat... might want to consider a career in digital photography...

How did you like the hood to fender stripes after living with them for a bit..??
Old 10-04-2008, 06:51 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The only thing that I can think of that wouldn't clash with the hood-to-fender stripe would be a 70s-style bumblebee stripe around the rear fender and trunk.
Old 10-04-2008, 06:52 PM

Default RE: Fat Cat"s 2009 R/T Pictures

Personally... I think the car is YOUR canvas to play with as you see fit. If you get some decal stripes and don"t care for them... guess what... THEY COME OFF!!

You can look around and try what ever suits your style and eye... and if you don"t like them... away they go. If you choose something though and not sure if you care for it... let it settle for a while... and if you dont like it... well.. you get the picture.

If you find something be sure and post it to the board though so we can all take shots at you and degrade you for your horrific taste in anything classy and cool... [sm=icon_beat.gif]

Cheers bro!!

ohhh... and I sent you the links for your pics... check your email...

Old 10-04-2008, 07:03 PM

Well said mopar2ya,
I will post soon, and you will see the pics before anyone. I want to get through the wheel issues, and put some real tires on it. I still have the front to lower by 1- 1.5 inches, and
I am running the hood graphics all the way down the front. I have the upper stripes, and lower rocker stripes, but not sure they will be the way they are for long. I need to get used to all the black, but I would know what one is mine in a lot full of Silver challengers.

A great canvas indeed!
Old 10-04-2008, 07:18 PM

Oky Doky, got ya on the stripes, my choice then you guys pic them apart ...geeze thanks...LOL but you are right and thanks and now I'll try some posting pics lets see how to do this ...hmmmmmm

ORIGINAL: mopar2ya

Personally... I think the car is YOUR canvas to play with as you see fit. If you get some decal stripes and don"t care for them... guess what... THEY COME OFF!!

You can look around and try what ever suits your style and eye... and if you don"t like them... away they go. If you choose something though and not sure if you care for it... let it settle for a while... and if you dont like it... well.. you get the picture.

If you find something be sure and post it to the board though so we can all take shots at you and degrade you for your horrific taste in anything classy and cool... [sm=icon_beat.gif]

Cheers bro!!

ohhh... and I sent you the links for your pics... check your email...

Old 10-04-2008, 07:31 PM

i really think the stripes would look great if the car was a road runner not a challenger.
Old 10-04-2008, 08:33 PM

Dang... fat cat got his pics fixed... guess I can"t try and claim it as my own now... [&o]
Old 10-04-2008, 08:46 PM

Very, very nice. Do enjoy!!

Quick Reply: Fat Cat's 2009 R/T Pictures