Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

Fat Cat's 2009 R/T Pictures

Old 10-04-2008, 08:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Fat Cat"s 2009 R/T Pictures

Excellent pics, Fat Cat. A truly beautiful car. I really like the R/T stripes on it.
Old 10-04-2008, 08:55 PM

Did you get another one Chris?

JK, causing confusion and mayham at a forum near you!

VN Fatcat!
Old 10-04-2008, 09:00 PM

Yeah... my new R/T bro... you like it? Now I just have to find out where fatcat lives and go liberate it...
Old 10-05-2008, 01:18 AM

Default RE: Fat Cat's 2009 R/T Pictures

yep, I've always thought they look like Warpaint under the eyes!
hehe
Old 10-05-2008, 06:45 AM

FatCat....I see you got your car. Congrats brother. I got mine last week.

What's up with the club????
Old 10-05-2008, 07:34 AM

Looks great FatCat!
Old 10-05-2008, 08:51 AM

Default RE: Fat Cats 2009 R/T Pictures

Great pics fatcat! I do know you are enjoying the heck out of that car! Too sweet for words! One thing though, either my eyes, the angle of the pic or is the left exhaust tip tilted off to the left? Have to get that fixed buddy!
Old 10-05-2008, 08:53 AM

Hey there Mopar2ya, I hate to put this on you but since you did such a great job on posting my pictures I must tell everyone that if they have any problems or questions about posting pictures or anything else about this forum to contact YOU!!! Now I think I can say, that Andre@edge doesn't need to be told and a few others as they know what i mean.

As for me feeling like I posted my own pics you need not worry about that in the least. I'm just really happy that you were susscessfull and got them posted as I had several other forum members asking for pics. Not that my Challenger is any better or cooler looking but I knew some wanted to see it with the hood to fender stripes, and some were happy for me because of my ordering and buying problems and frustrations over a long time and then wait.

Now for my driving thoughts, lets start with the GRIN. It started as I walked into the dealership to pick the car up. They saw my big smile and knew why I was there and everybody in sales came to look as they pulled my baby out to show me. That grin went from ear to ear and has not left since !! On the 60 mile drive home the looks started with a phone line guy right by the dealership up on a 4 ft. ladder working on a phone box jumping down to the ground just to stare as I drove by and give me thumbs up. Then on the Garden State Parkway which is a beautifull drive in NJ many people pulled along side to slow up and stare all with thumbs up, then to the young gun in a Dodge Hemi Ram truck that pulled up in the Toll lane next to me with the window down asking all about the car while traffic in his lane is backing up blowing the horn at him to move. He didn't care he wanted to see the car and ask questions and asked if I would pull over for him to see it. I did of course , LOL.

I've had quite a few muscle cars like a 454 -4sp Chevy Chevelle Laguna S-3 Super Sport., a 71 Mach 1 Mustang 429 SJ fastback, and a ZO6 Corvette and none of them in my mind compare to the handling and power of this car. To me the handling in part is due to the 20" wheels( yes they ride a little hard) but taking turns is like the car is on rails. The power I have not felt in its full mode as of yet with only 250 miles on it but I can truly say this .... I have done 3 or 4 full power take off's from a dead stop to about 40 or 50 mph and the quickness is definitely there, but the big thing to me in comparing to those other muscle cars I've had is the Torque . This thing puts you back in the seat from dead stop so hard that its awesome compared to those other cars I had and thats with the traction control thingy turned on . Turning that off I'm sure I can do some awesome burn outs but if I want to go to Englishtown Dragway to race anyone I will leave it on cause it launches like a rocket especially with those 40 series tires . So now all I want to do is figure out a good exhaust along with a cold air system , larger throttle body, a tuner set up , and maybe a 355 rear in the futher.My recent problem with mods being one of cost with a recent large loss in my retirement income has put a real damper on upcoming mods so that I don't think at this time I can afford those Zoomers( sorry Andre) but may try the flowmasters like Joani didor if you guys have any ideas get them to me PLEAS. What I want exhaust wise is a really loud rumbly sound from idle on up but not the raspy cracking sound of old fashioned glass packs. But I'll be checking with you, Andre, and a few others on here for more info on those things if thats OK?
OK thats it , boy can I gab or what ? LOL Thanks for reading Later akll you mopar nuts, Fat Cat[sm=gears.gif]

ORIGINAL: mopar2ya

Personally... I think the car is YOUR canvas to play with as you see fit. If you get some decal stripes and don"t care for them... guess what... THEY COME OFF!!

You can look around and try what ever suits your style and eye... and if you don"t like them... away they go. If you choose something though and not sure if you care for it... let it settle for a while... and if you dont like it... well.. you get the picture.

If you find something be sure and post it to the board though so we can all take shots at you and degrade you for your horrific taste in anything classy and cool... [sm=icon_beat.gif]

Cheers bro!!

ohhh... and I sent you the links for your pics... check your email...

Old 10-05-2008, 09:35 AM

Very nice.......gives the RT a different look........enjoy.....like your not already.....
Old 10-05-2008, 09:57 AM

No trouble fatcat... always happy to help post pics for the bros... besides... this way I get to see the pics first!!

ohh... and the grin... amazing huh...??