Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

Gas prices

Old 08-30-2008, 08:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Gas prices

you ask why don't we drill now and save some money....it is pretty obvious whether you are democrat, republican , or an independent; America wants to be the last to have oil. They want to be the power house they use to be.
Old 08-30-2008, 08:25 PM

Hate politics, lets move-on. [:@]

Let's get back on track on gas prices in your area. 91 Octane in L.A. ranges from $4.09-$4.29 today.
Old 08-30-2008, 09:24 PM

Right next to you in Ventura county (Simi Valley) is was at 3.99, and over the hill in the SF Valley I saw it at Arco for 3.85.... That is the 91 octane.

I have seen it though.... get within 20 miles of LA and everything next to the Freeway is at 4.20+
The closer Gustav gets the more we will pay. All oil rigs are shut down in the gulf.
Old 08-31-2008, 12:06 AM

ORIGINAL: TRW762X51mm

Hate politics, lets move-on. [:@]

Let's get back on track on gas prices in your area. 91 Octane in L.A. ranges from $4.09-$4.29 today.
Here is gas prices http://www.gasbuddy.com/
Now back to history 101 for some people....LOL
Old 08-31-2008, 10:56 AM

On the way home from work last night (about 1 a.m.), gas prices were back up to $3.55. Those people must have been tired of changing signs by the time their day was done.
Old 08-31-2008, 11:59 AM

it's at 3.70 for regular here in St. Auggie Fl. 3.85 for mid. Low compared to a few weeks ago it was at about 4.20 for mid...
Old 08-31-2008, 12:44 PM
mac

Both parties have let all of us down and we could have worked on the energy plan for the last 30 years. Plenty of blame to go around and lot of crooks in both camps who sell out to anyone with money. End result is our current situation regarding oil prices. Also I have been upset with the futures market for the last 1 1/2 years and every time a Saudi prince sneezes the speculators drive up the prices. I could go on and on but what is the use.
Old 08-31-2008, 01:03 PM

$4.179 best price for premium in my neighborhood. $3.959 best price for regular. [:@]
Old 08-31-2008, 01:04 PM
mac

ORIGINAL: fatcat

Off topic is right, phewwww boy did I really stir the pot or what ....roflmao....and as a registered INDEPENDENT,thank all those to know that I do ALL my homework and I'll bet you I read more than any 4 people and no one will ever convince me that it takes 8 years for economics to take affect especially Economists. Any economist or accountant worth his salt will tell you that liers figure and any figure can be a lie. As for Republielephantdung of a trickle down economy policy which is confirmed by the census bureau only makes those rich people richer, the poor people poorer, and the middle class pays the bill which is what we all do every day unless your one of those lucky people that can put your hands on 5 million $ or more that puts you to the bottom of the upper class.
As for history my 67 years of experience and wisdom has taught me to look at both sides of any argument, gather the facts as shown in black and white history books and proven media and not to listen to blogs, boat spinners, and bias bigots that only spout negative garbage to discredit anybody that even hints at disagreement to their own ideas. I ask how come for 8 years during the Clinton term my savings and 401K went up in value every year then after 3 or 4 year of the 8 years of Bush term my savings and 401K has lost over 30% of its original value? I watch these investments month by month and it fell because of Bush , Chaney, McCain, Codeleesa Rice 's failed domestic polocies and their war which was started based on a proven lie to the american people. The BILLIONS wasted on this war another reason my savings fell.
So you can believe what you believe and I can believe what I believe and all we end up doing is agreeing to disagree which only proves this belongs in OFF TOPICS LOL,Fat Cat[sm=gears.gif] as I burn rubber out of here Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I am going to make a huge assumption but most people who are interested in the challenger are either independents, republicans, or conservative democrats since we really like the gas guzzling non-green challenger. What is really cool is middle to just right on the political spectrum make up the majority of america. Also fat cat, I enjoy your posts and believe you are a smart cookie, but just being a certain age does not mean you have more wisdom than someone else. If that is true we should all vote for McCain since he just turned 72 and Obama is 48.
Old 08-31-2008, 01:28 PM

http://www.gasbuddy.com/

Quick Reply: Gas prices