Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

got my 2009 R/T VIN - can anyone track it?

Old 08-10-2008, 01:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: got my 2009 R/T VIN - can anyone track it?

Thanks Mopar2ya for trying and I will be calling my dealer this week again to try and find out whats up I really hate calling him cause I feel he is lying to me as he always says he is buzy and will call back and he never does or he has some BS excuse as to why something he said was wrong thats why I have been trying to validate things on my own and so far Chrysler and Dodge service numbers say the Von is in D status but even they have no VIN I'll just keep hangin on cause I really want this car ARGHHHhhhh LOL
Fat Cat[sm=gears.gif]
Old 08-10-2008, 01:47 PM

Find out who the fleet sales manager is or someone else that might be a go to kind of guy... might be a little easier to get a hold of and may be a little more responsive as well. If you have a VON # you might also be able to do a live chat with a chrysler rep on the dodge.com website.

I dont think the tool I have been using will bring it up until D1 either...

Old 08-10-2008, 06:58 PM

THANK GOD, FINALLY, SOMEONE HAS CLEARED THIS UP FOR ME....

For centuries, Hindu women have worn a dot on their
foreheads. Most of us have naively thought this was
connected with marriage or religion, but the Indian Embassy in Washington, D.C.
has recently revealed the true story.

When a Hindu woman gets married, she brings a dowry into the . On her
wedding night, the husband scratches off the dot to see whether he has won a
convenience store, a gas station, a donut shop or a motel in the United States.

If nothing is there, he must take a job in India answering
telephones at Dodge giving order status.
Old 08-12-2008, 08:04 AM

OK a call out for help to Mopar2ya or Andre@Edge or DCXfan to if possible check my 2009 Challenger R/T on order Now I know I have asked in the past and it came up no good but I have recently checked with Chrysler and Dodge on the VON number and they say that the VON number is good so I called my dealer rep today and spoke to the Sales Manager and he said my order is at status D 1 status and with a VIN number that for some reason dropped out last week or so but it is back on my order now Here is the VIN number
2B3LJ54T89H520338 and the VON is 21968653 Sorry but I am going crazy just trying to confirm that this car will be built and eventually delivered to me as most of you have gone thru already THANKS for anything any of you can do Fat Cat[sm=gears.gif]
Old 08-12-2008, 09:06 AM

And I sure would like to have mine checked also. My dealer says I am in D1 but the Dodge support line says D today but it was D1 yesterday so I am not sure there.

My VON: 21959753

My VIN: 2B3LJ74W89H524332

Thanks for the help!!
Old 08-12-2008, 09:13 AM

Sorry brucer and fatcat but I dont show either. That means nothing except we need Joani. It may be that the backdoor software has been changed from over use.
Old 08-12-2008, 09:16 AM

ARGHHHHhhhhh I am so mad but also happy at the same time is that possible with Dodge NOT anyway calling all for help as I have tried that Vin Vision check site that was posted on this forum somewhere and I can not get it to work I just got off of the phone with both Chrysler and Dodge cust service asst and status checker numbers and both confirmed that my VON was good and Chrysler confirmed that the VIN number I have is good and goes with the VON I have and that is in status D 1 so when anybody gets a chance who know how to check VINs PLEASE I will owe you big time and Thanks Fat Cat[sm=gears.gif]
Old 08-12-2008, 09:18 AM

Andre thanks! I guess it is good to know its not me bombing the link but bad about not finding anything. I do think I will most definately be deep into an industrial size tube of Testors before too long..after watching all of you 08 owners and the grief you went through in waiting, not knowing I feel that I need to take over the holder of the TUBE of GLUE to get me through.
Old 08-12-2008, 12:39 PM

Brucer41 and Skidds and all other 2009 Challenger buyers that have a Challenger on order I am now convinced that we all will have to take the glue away from Andre and share it amoung ouselves as I honestly think we are going to have to go thru that long agonizing wait like they did for their 2008s . Sorry to say that but thats what its looking like to me but I hope any of us get them sooner than we expect I guess we can wish and dream a little while we are sniffffffffffffffing [sm=gears.gif]LOL best of luck to everyone Fat Cat
Old 08-12-2008, 12:44 PM

GLUE............ Someone say GLUE

Why when I was at C status I had to carry my sister uphill 5 miles through the snow BOTH ways to and from school. You dont know what waiting is, and I hope you all get yours WAY faster.
Remember when we called this the "sweetest car I never saw"?

Quick Reply: got my 2009 R/T VIN - can anyone track it?